Chapter 23: Showing Schooling and a Surprise?!?

"Ahh! Katie! Do you want to kill us?" I squealed. "Aren't you forgetting I'm the only legal one on this golf cart?" She laughed. "No! I have my learners permit and- oh i suppose you are right." I pouted. "Lookout for the tree!" Emma screamed. Katie swerved just in time and we made it back to the barn alive.

"Hey Macie!" Davenport grinned. "Hey Big D. These are my friends Katie and Emma." I smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Donald Davenport. But you can call me Davenport like the rest of them call me." Davenport shook their hands. "Macie! Stacy wants us on Lilly and Stretch." Stephen ran up to me. Katie and Emma dropped their jaws simultaneously. "Oh. This is my boyfriend Stephen. Stephen. This crazy girl is Emma and her crazy driving friend is Katie." I introduced. "Hi..." They both sighed. "Hey! You guys are with Willow Grove Farms right?" Stephen asked. "Yeah!" Emma smiled. Just then, an older blonde lady came up. "Stephen?" She asked. "Sharon?" He asked. They ran up and hugged, exchanging greetings along the way.

I raised an eyebrow and cocked my head. The girls seemed to know what was going on though. Turns out Sharon knows Stephen, and has known him even before he was born. Like a second mom. Well that's interesting. But i did have to get riding.

I said goodbye to my friends and got Lilly tacked up. The little chestnut pony touched me on the shoulder as if to say "Hey! Quit it!" when i tightened her girth. I got on and took her out to the schooling ring.

Stephen on the other hand, was riding Stretch, the big 17.3 gelding. So naturally, it looked really funny, me being on a 13.3 pony. I did enjoy it though. Lilly is a pony jumper so she has a LOT of get up and go to her.

"Hello down there!" Stephen teased as we walked to the ring. I stuck my tounge out at him and we kept walking. I started schooling the pony and he did too.

Once we were done, there was more. I think we ended up riding 8 each. Stacy broke her wrist last week, so that's why we are riding so many. "Alright guys! We can go to the hotel now. Thanks for riding them for me!" Stacy smiled. "Okay. lets go home." Stephen grunted and got up. I groaned and pulled myself to my feet. "Can you teleport us to the car?" Stephen asked. "I can't." I sighed and yawned to show how tired i was. "Fine. We'll take the golf cart." He climbed onto the golf cart. We had Chase tag along with us so he could take the cart back, since he is the only one with sense.

I hugged him goodbye and got in the car with Stephen.

After we drove to the hotel, both of us were so tired we couldn't get out of the car.

I got on my new twitter account to pass time.

"@Macie_Riker: After riding 8 horses each, @Marching_Stephen and i are currently stuck in the hotel parking lot too tired to walk to the rooms.. #thestruggleisreal"

"@Marching_Stephen: @Macie_Riker Ugh. Can i like magically teleport to the room?"

"@Emmee_C123: @Macie_Riker @Marching_Stephen Jesus! If you need help tomorrow, just holler!"

That must've been Emma.

"@Emmee_C123: @Macie_Riker BTW, thanks for catching my runaway horse yesterday!"

Yep. That was totally Emma

I replied to her and Stephen. I was feeling stronger now so i tried to teleport us to the room. It worked believe it or not. I collapsed on my bed and was out like a light, my breeches and all.

(*)

"Cockadoodledoo! Cockadoodledoo!" Something rang in my ear. "Holy Skita!" I screamed and fell out of bed. I looked up to see Stephen smirking and holding his phone. "You.." I narrowed my eyes. If looks could kill he'd be dead.