Chapter 6 - Jonathan

Chapter 6

~ Jonathan ~

She went inside Logan's room, leaving me sitting on the couch, bewildered. What's her deal? It's not like I'm purposely checking her rack out, I mean, she does have a great, great rack. I'd bet my Nikon D3200 that those are fucking real. They look so soft, I wonder how they would feel under my hands when I--I shook my head to get rid of the image as my boxers started to shrink in size on the crotch area and it is so not helping that she's sleeping a fucking room away from me in those "clothes".

I grabbed the remote to change the channel to distract me from those thoughts and risk from breaking my boxers. As I mindlessly go through the channels, I thought of her scar again. It is centered right where her heart is. Did she have surgery? My mind kept going through different reasons as to why she had a scar on her chest. Horrified of where my thoughts are taking me, I decided to delete err photos on my camera.

I stood from the couch and padded to the front door to get my camera.

I was just about to unhook my camera when Logan came bursting through the door, hair messed up, lipstick stain on the side of his mouth, flushed cheeks, and rumpled clothes.

I jumped back before the door slammed on my face as he walked in through the room towards the refrigerator without so much as an acknowledgement. He seemed like he's in a rush since he doesn't seem to notice that his basketball shorts are turned inside out. I am not sure of his relationship with Amy, they seem more like friends, but Logan's promiscuous nights have always been active since the start of college. So I'm not really sure. I'm confused, somewhat angry at him for I don't know the fucky why. But if he's in a relationship with Amy and still continues sleeping with random girls, I might give him a punch or two...or three, I don't know. I was dying to ask her a while ago if she's in a relationship with Logan but I don't really want to know the answer and spoil the mood because I don't know if I'll be able to keep myself from telling her about Logan if they are in a relationship so I let go of it and just had fun with her. But even without doing so, I still managed to spoil the mood by blatantly checking her out. 

I shook my head and unhooked my camera from the door. It's a Nikon D3200, it's an amazing camera for beginners. It has 24 megapixels, which in my opinion is outrageously high but hey, the higher the pixel, the better quality, right? Not in my opinion, at least not what Google and experts said. That's right, I used Google. I have to know what I'm getting before I actually get it, right? I don't want wasting my money to buy something that is too much for what I need, and this camera is just enough and a little more than what I need to satisfy my passion for photography. I could've gotten a camera with only 10 megapixels since 10 megapixels is also a little bit more than enough of what I need, but this camera has amazing features that I just know I need. 

Photography has always been my stress-reliever, my comfort zone has always been behind the lens, behind the scenes. I don't know why, but ever since I first held a camera when I was ten years old--pretty irresponsible for my parents to let me hold a camera since I've always been breaking things I touch--I've always been fascinated with pictures, and since then, I've pushed my parents into buying me phones with cameras just to satisfy my passion when I was that young. 

That's why I'm taking a Fine Arts course in this university, they have good records--won a lot of photography contests--nationally and internationally, so despite the anger I felt towards my parents when they sent me to this land when they caught me doing it during a party at our house, they punished me by sending me here to study whatever the fuck I want instead of sending me to NYIP or New York Institute of Photography where I originally planned to go to.