Bakura's nighttime thoughts

Marik "wasn't gay", but thought of Bakura sleeping in the same bed as him as a "manly straight sleepover".

"Hey Bakura," Marik said as he snuggled under the covers, resting his head on his pillow. "Tell me a bedtime story."

"No." He said, looking at Marik with a scowl.

"Please?"

Bakura sat on his side of the bed, taking off his jeans. "Why the bloody hell would I tell you a bedtime story?"

"Because as my evil best friend you should tell me stories. I gossip for you!"

"And I usually don't want to hear it." He murmured.
Then out loud, he said, "Fine, hush up. I have a story for you." Bakura cleared his throat and said, "Once upon a time, there was a blue flower."

"A blue flower?"

"A blue flower. It was made fun of by the other flowers, because it was blue and they were yellow."
He thought for a moment. "Across the field was a purple flower, also made fun of by the yellow flowers."

"Oh no!" Marik frowned, holding his pillow to his chest.

"I'm afraid so." Bakura pursed his lips. "Both lonely and dejected by their floral society, they decided to grow taller than the rest of the flowers and reign supreme over them all!"
Bakura chuckled evilly. "They set the field of the yellow flowers on fire! The yellow flowers screamed and begged for mercy, but their cries were ignored! Those insignificant fools were HELPLESS against the BLUE AND PURPLE FLOWERS!!!"

After realizing he may have been a little too into it, he cleared his throat and said, "...and they lived happily ever after. The end."

Marik lay on his back, sound asleep with a smile on his face.

Deciding he should sleep too, he got under the covers and rested his head against the pillow. Yet, for some reason he couldn't sleep.

He looked over and watched Marik sleep, and he wondered why he had stuck around so long with him.

Bakura began to think. He thought about all the good times he spent with Marik, which had always seemed so few. He supposed that, maybe he liked Marik's company, and that, maybe he would start appreciating the things he'd do for him.

Marik always seemed kind enough to buy him that one shampoo that he likes. For that, he guessed he was grateful.

It was a weird realization, but Bakura actually smiled to himself. He was very bloody lucky to have someone like Marik.

The only thing that was left to really ponder was why he hadn't told him how he felt, yet. The whole "not being gay" thing was complete bollocks. It didn't matter how many times Marik would say it; it wasn't true. And Bakura knew that.

But, he thought, that....he was very lucky. He was closer to Marik than anyone else. No one could take him away.

One thing left to ask, though:
Why does he hate Marik too?

At that moment, Marik turned toward Bakura in his sleep, his arm whacking him in the face.

Angrily pushing him off the side of the bed, Bakura muttered, "That's why."

How very short and unoriginal of me...!

All I write is fanfic parodies of Disney movies honestly I own nothing idk what you were expecting from me