Play games with me

Bakura turned another page of "The Count of Monte Christo". That is, until Marik dangled a black cord of some sort in front of him. Before Bakura could get a good look, Marik whipped in from his vision and hid it behind his back.

"What was that?" He asked, angry and curious.

Marik grinned maliciously. "Do you really want to know?"

Bakura raised a brow.

Marik batted his eyelashes. "Bakura...do you want to play with me?"

"...what?"

"Play." Marik enunciated every word's vowel and consonant. "With. Me."

"No, no. I heard you... Define "play"."

Marik grinned at this.

***

"Marik...I will destroy you in the worst way possible!!!" Bakura swerved in Mario Kart, falling behind in 9th place.

Marik only laughed as he zipped ahead as Yoshi. "What're you going to do about it, Fluffy!?"

"Don't CALL ME THAT!!!" He practically screeched as Dry Bones. "What makes you so cocky? You just got lucky and got the banana peels everywhere!!!!!"

"I'll have you know I was raised in a tomb with nothing but dust, live action Disney films, and a Wii with only Mario Kart." Marik sneered as he made it past the finish line to start the 3rd lap. "You can't beat me, Florence. I was raised with this game."

"RA DAMNIT." He cursed as he hit a tree.

Marik began taunting him. "I'm gonna beat you, I'm gonna beat you~!!!!!"

And that's exactly what happened.

Before Bakura could throw his hissy fit, Marik said, "I have a deal to make, Bakura."

"Oh no."

"Hear me out." Marik looked at him with daring eyes. "One more game. If you win..." He pointed to himself. "You get to decide how to dress me."

Bakura raised his eyebrows. Then, he asked, knowing there had to be a horrible alternative. "And if I don't win...?"

"If I win..." Marik's smile became menacing and completely evil. "...I get to decide how to dress you."

Oh RA.

Bakura decided then; he had to win. He refused not to.
So, he sat beside him and picked up the controller. "We're going shopping when I win."

Marik snickered. "I get to pick the level."

Bakura, never having played this game, sat, unsuspecting as Marik selected "Rainbow Road."

"You still Dry Bones?"

"Hell yes." Bakura sneered. "I'm going to win with the most badass character."

Marik snickered as he picked Yoshi again.

Seeing the road as the game displayed it, Bakura's heart dropped and lodged itself next to his stomach. Unfair. He knew this whole bloody time!!!

3...2...1... GO!

Marik had readied the engine ahead of time, so he took off into the gay paradise, that happened to be extremely risky.

Bakura, on the other hand, had tried to but went for too long, and sat for a moment in a cloud of smoke.
"Shit..." He cursed, already starting in 12th place, which was as low as it got.

"Whee~!" Marik cheered as he did a loop-de-loop in the rainbow spiral.

Meanwhile, Bakura kept falling off the edges and slipping and tripping on what everyone else left behind. "F***!!!!!!!"

"Having fun, Bakura?" Marik sneered.

After Bakura fell again, he pinched Marik in the nipple, making him fall off too.

"OW!!! SCREW YOUR FACE, BAKURA!!!"

"I thought you'd never say so," he smirked and pushed him.

"Bakura!!!" He growled.

Bakura quickly reached a question mark block. With his last place privilege, he took off as a bullet bill.

"OH, YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" He angrily sat up again and pushed him back when seeing he was in 5th place.

"Knock it off, you little shit!!!"

"YOU PUSHED ME FIRST!"

Bakura finally made it to 6th, where he could see Marik on the screen. "Marik, I can see you."

"Shut up."

"I have a red shell."

"You better not!"

Bakura- er, Dry Bones tossed the Red Shell at Yoshi, making Marik's car spun out of control so Bakura could speed ahead of him.

Marik released a shriek of anger. "OH HELL NO."

"OH HELL YES, MARIK ISHTAR!!!" Bakura laughed maniacally. "Get your wallet ready, because you will buy yourself some lingerie."

"Ew..." Marik cringed, finally getting back on track. "I mean, I'll look sexy, but you are a pervert, you know that?"

Bakura snickered. "You knew what I would do."

"I know what you won't do. Because I'm gonna win!"

Right as Bakura had neared the edge of the track, Marik's car pushed him off.
"WHAT?! No fair!"

"Fair. I can push you in the game. Not real life."

"Not if I can help it!!!" Bakura pushed Marik (in real life), who swerved but reached a question mark block. He sneered. "Thanks, Bakura-kun." Then he kept playing, horizontally.

Unpushable.

Bakura felt sweat at the edges of his face. He continued to ride, now getting the hang of it, but still was in 10th place.

Marik rode a little more smoothly, but still kept the deal in his head.
He would win. He needed Bakura in a cat costume like air in his lungs.

Bakura couldn't help but go, "Yes!" as his question mark block got him the star. You know, the star that goes da da da da Na Na da dun dun da da da da Na Na da dun dun?

Marik didn't know how, but soon Bakura caught up to him as the star wore out.

It was the third lap, and the finish line was so close. Marik in the lead, then Bakura. Then Marik. Then Bakura. Then-

Everything froze.

"WHAT?!" They both screeched and ran to the frozen TV.

"Don't tell me it froze." Bakura gritted his teeth. "It's not frozen. It can't be."

Marik grunted. "The CD's probably scratched."

They both flopped onto the couch.
"So...what now?" Bakura sighed.

Marik hung his head. "...ice cream?"

"Ice cream."