The invitation!!

You were sitting in your room, doodling. You heard a knock on your window from outside. You slowly get up and walk to your window, opening it to find a hamster with red eyes and black fur look up to you, it was like a cotton ball because it was so small and fluffy. It had sharp jagged bloodstained teeth though, and you knew it was my hamster. You smiled and petted it as it purred under your touch.

It had a slip of paper underneath it as you read it aloud to yourself.

Dear y/n,

It's Serge btw, and me and the other creeps wanted to know if you wana come over to the manor tonight to play some games, party, and probly get pregnant because don't tell anyone, but I stole all the condoms...! Get ready bc I will be in your house in thirty minutes. Dont say no, you can't win against me!!!!

The note instantly vanished as you backed away from the window, my hamster grew a pair of demon wings and flew off as you shut your window.

"Just like Serge... thinks she always will win... raising the dead and being cool.... um... where's my pants?" You mumble to yourself in your undies and bra as you snoop for your pants, only turn around to see me wearing them on my head.

"I like your bra babe~ but it would better off you" I say as you smack the back of my head. You pull em off my head and put on the pants, wearing a f/c shirt with it.

I nodded and open your window, looking out and smileing. "You done?" I say as I see you putting on deodorant and perfume and a little makeup. Slipping on your f/c shoes, you nodded to me. "Then hop on, this ride won't cost you." I wink as I magically grow black wings with some bone showing through as my cat ears twitch as you get on, my black and red tail pushes you up farther on my back as I bolt out your window.

As we reach the manor me and u hear loud music from inside. I bust open the door and laugh as I see Ben drunk, trying to kiss Jeff , clocky flirting with wall-chan and the rest goofing off.

I see slenderman as you do your own thing. For about ten minutes, you aimlessly walk around the mansion conversateing with the CPs. I turn down the music and walk over to you. "Wana play a game?"

You nodded because why not? Until you saw a hat, with a bunch of paper in it. You knew what game this was, your last experience wasent ... pleasant.

"Alright! Let's play a game!" I scream as the CPs look at me.

"Seven minutes in heaven, only, I'm adding about... eight more minutes for... more fun." Said splendor.

Everyone groaned as I brought the hat around. You started the game. I passed you the hat as you carefully picked out a random piece of paper.

I glance over and smile.

"Good luck" as I wink.