18. Love Yourself

Title: Love Yourself

Author: AlexandraJoy

Summary: 'THE FEMALE HARRY STYLES,' read the bold, capitalized title of a viral article on a popular celebrity gossip blog. "Harriet E. Stiles – with an 'i' – is rapidly gaining worldwide attention as 'The Female Harry Styles'. We're not sure whether it's fate or luck that's given her nearly the same name and appearance as our number one celebrity crush, but we're certainly jealous of the London lady. We reckon the two should meet, even if its hard for us fans to watch," I read the article in the best posh accent I could muster, shaking my head in sheer disbelief of the girl's existence. There wasn't a girl my age, living in my city, with my physical features, and having almost my exact name; there simply wasn't, and I refused to believe it. And that was easy enough to do, for a short while, before I could no longer deny reality. I was forced to come to terms with the fact that Harriet E. Stiles really did exist, and had suddenly become famous as none other than the female version of myself. I was also forced to come to terms with the idea that maybe -- just maybe -- I thought the article was right in saying we should meet. After all, 'seeing is believing.'

Pages& Pages:  29 parts and 72 pages

Why I like it: It's very descriptive. I like it. Some stories are like 'I got up and went downtown' like are you going in your pyjamas or... Anyways, I love the whole idea of the story and the cover is phenomenal, did you make it?  I am gonna continue to read the story because I actually like it but I only read like half of the first chapter so I could get a feel for the rest of the story and I really wanted to read more.

Stars? ☆☆☆☆/☆☆☆☆☆