Chapter 24 MSM

Well, I can’t say that I’m surprised so many people want to kill Damian but come on, didn’t you guess this would happen! Anyways I have a confession to make... I’m dating Damian!

Damian: You weren’t supposed to tell them!

Me: But- but how else do I invite them to our wedding!

Damian: You crazy bitch! Did you actually think I liked you? We’re through!

Me: -. - You my friend have overstepped the mark. *lets in angry mob of fans* KILL HIM!

*Lucas’s P.O.V*

I hated it. I hated how he was so afraid of me and I hate that it got so far that he had kissed- no, made out with, Damian. Have I not made myself clear, does he really think he’s not the most elusive and angelic being ever found. How could he doubt his obvious beauty? What was it going to take o prove it to him, a castle, a mansion, gold? I would do anything for him to see!

My shattered heart crumbled to smithereens at the sight before me and the fear in his eyes. My once care free and smiling Shane who was the most insanely adorable thing ever was now trembling like an earthquake had fallen and looking up at me as if I was the devil himself – it hurt, a lot.

I frowned and reached out to hold his hand and reassure him he was fine but he flinched and whimpered before I even came close to him. What the hell! I gritted my teeth in frustration and made my decision, I would get him to listen to me no matter what! He was mine!

Though I suppose I did look slightly mad and terrifying with my shredded clothes from the shift and dirty rage hanging limply from the side – a small man cowering beneath me too almost made me seem like I was some sort of murderer. My face didn’t help either- I hadn’t had a single peaceful night’s sleep knowing Shane wasn’t safe so my skin had turned sickly with dark purple bags under my eyes.

Without warning, my hand shot forward and grabbed his arm, pulling him towards me. Shane gasped and tried to pry my hands off with his small fingers but the exercise I’ve been doing for the past few years are paying off right now - I was too strong for him.

I pinned him to the ground with one of my hands holding both of his small wrists easily while my other hand pinned down his hip in a firm and rough grip. I was through with being gentle with him and I have reached my wits end – why won’t he just talk to me! Why can’t he stay with me!

He wriggled and gasped beneath me but didn’t cry out; he wouldn’t because he knew he couldn’t do that. But he wouldn’t meet my eyes either; instead he turned his face to the side to face the distance which infuriated me more. “Look at me,” I hissed, shaking him slightly.

When he stubbornly refused I shifted my weight so I was straddling him and moved the hand on his hip to his jaw and turned him to forcible meet my eyes. “Do you hate me? I asked determinedly, my grip loosening slightly from the thought. His eyes went wide and his body slackened in Shock – No.

“Of course not, I couldn’t ever hate you...,”He mumbled the last bit under his breath but I still heard it.

I sighed in relief and tears unexpectedly filled my eyes, “Then why won’t you talk to me,” I half sobbed and half whispered, looking deep into his eyes to see the truth.

“I-I’m scared Lucas, I don’t know what to do to make this right.” He looked down and bowed his head but I just brought it right up again to see him on the verge of breaking down once more- god we were such sappy drama queens.

“You don’t have to do anything but be mine,” I pressed my lips to his softly in a sweet kiss before pulling back to stroke his cheek gently.  That was all it took for his crystal tears to come flowing out, but I kissed each one away. “I just need time, I can’t tell you anything yet.” He spoke softly but clearly, his voice was raspy because he had cried and screamed so much over the last two days or so, it seemed like a lifetime ago now that I was with him again.