Entries 5-10

Still Day Five,
There's someone else here. One of the other patients. I've seen him before, while I was leaving the wizard's, and he was going in. I'm guessing he's the appointment after mine. I hadn't seen him before or after that. But now he's here. He's just sitting there... staring either at the wall or at me. The nurse running the infirmary came over to check up on him, and she asked him what happened, and he said he just fell. She didn't seem to believe that, and frankly I didn't either. I can tell when someone's lying, and boy was he lying through his teeth. See I haven't told you what I'm in here for, but I can tell you just one of my many diagnostics, I don't know the one that landed me here, but of course I know some which are contributing to my stay. I'm gonna tell you right here and now that I'm a pathological liar, so I should know when someone is lying. If you don't know what that means, then all you basically need to know is that I'm exquisite at lying, it comes naturally to me. I guess you should be worried... Nah! I'm just messing with you. But wait, if I was lying to you just then, than that would mean, I wasn't messing with you, and I am a pathological liar. However then if I was telling the truth, I'm not a pathological liar, and I was messing with you, but then I'd still be lying because I told you I was a pathological liar. Confused? You should be. That was some paradox crap right there.
Getting back on track here, I just heard from the nurse that he'll have to stay here the night as well. Man this place likes their precautions, don't they? Well the nurse is probably gonna ask me another round of questions about how my head is feeling, so if anything comes up, I'll be sure to tell you all about it.
signing off.

Day Five, After Midnight (I think),
I know, if it's after midnight it's day six, yadda yadda. That's not the point, you've got to push all that unnecessary thinking out of your head, and bear with me. I've got to tell you what happened. Now shush! Okay so the guy, who's name by the way is Austin, this I learned from the nurse asking him questions about his injury. However I think I'll call him Aussie, he isn't Australian or anything, I just feel like calling him that. Anyway after she told us to get rest, she left. And guess who talked to me. That's right, Aussie talked to me. He opened his mouth and words came out. Words that were directed at me. You're not gonna believe this when I tell you, but he wanted to know if he could read you. Doesn't that just shock you? I told him no, but then after thinking about it, I told him yes, if I got to read his. An eye for an eye, and all that jazz right? He disagreed immediately, and we dropped that subject.
Then I felt the need to talk to him, I mean it had been weeks since I last talked to someone around my age that wasn't related to me. I asked him why he was really here, at the infirmary, but he took it as me asking him why he was here at the institution. As if, I would ask that! Do you know how personal that is? Anyway that misunderstanding caused a fight, and it went downhill. I guess I won't interact at all with these patients, if they're all like him. Oh well, it's not like I was going to gain anything from them anyway right? After that interaction, we both laid down on the cots they have here in the infirmary, across the room by the way, we did not want to be near each other. Now Aussie is sleeping, and god does he snore. You know when you go over to see your grandparents and they have that big dog to keep them company and he likes to lounge in the middle of the floor, and he snores that dog snore which is just so loud that the house practically shakes? Can you imagine that? Now picture a human having that same snore, that is what Aussie sounds like. It's so annoying. Please don't let this last all night. One time my sister was snoring so loud she woke herself up. Of course she blamed me, and then it wasn't funny anymore. That chick was always blaming me. She deserves more than what I could ever do to her. Oh! I have a feeling the nurse is gonna check up on us soon. Farewell for now journal!
signing off.

Day Six,
Aussie didn't bother with me when we woke up in the morning. He was completely silent. He did however steal a few glances, as if studying me. After a check up with the nurse and Wizard, we were sent back to our rooms, to rest for the day. Of course we had to eat first, and since it was after the set time, there were no other patients and I was in the clear. I haven't really eaten since I've got here, but with this food, I'm kinda glad I hadn't. It was weird, like the food tasted good enough you don't want to gag, but not good enough to where you wanted another plate. I really hope not all the food tastes like this. Then again it is only breakfast, so maybe dinner and lunch will be better. When I got done I scampered to my room, only to be met with Wizard. I tried to sneak back out, but he already saw me. By this point I'm pretty sure he is a real wizard. He talked to me about how when I go back to the common room, I shall not harm the guards, and I shall remain calm. I smiled and nodded at Wizard until he got tired of my actions and eventually just left. I can only assume that he sent the guards and that they're on their way. Now that I know guards will be escorting me instead of nurses, unlike last time, I won't freak out as much. You know what? I'm gonna hold my head up high, and just sit there, because it's not like there are any fun things to do here. I guess we'll just wait and see. Well the guards are here, so....
signing off.