Ch. 6

3 months later....

I was six months prego. Roman was back on the road, and my baby boy was growing strong and healthy. (My pic of my six month stage is up top in media section.)
"Nicki, I missed you so much, and Taylor, too," I said as I hugged them.
"We missed you, too, boo," Taylor said as she separated from the hug.
"Mark, Dean, Hello," I said as I shook their hands.
"How are you, Ariana? I see you and Roman are expecting to be parents," Mark said rubbing my stomach.
"How long are you, Ari," Dean asked as he knelt down on one knee, and rubbed my tummy.
"I am six months pregnant, Dean," I smiled that Dean just rubbed my tummy. He was talking to my future son, and I could tell Dean would like Leati Joseph Anoa'i Jr.
"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl," asked Nicki. I smiled at her and Mark. They would make an excellent couple, just like Deana and Taylor did.
"Yes, his name is "Leati Joseph Anoa'i Jr., and I can't wait for him to come out," I happily said to them. Mark smirked that cool smirk of his, Nicki smiled in excitement, and Dean and Taylor nodded in approval.
"Where's Roman, Ari," asked Mark.
"He's back on the road, Mark. I miss him. I'm used to him being here with me," I said.
"Well, you have us. We're your family, too," Dean said as he hugged me.
"I honestly don't know what I would do without you guys," I said gleefully.
"Well, let's go check out Tampa," shouted Nicki. We got in the car (Lamborghini, it was orange with black), and drove off to the store.
"Guys, I'll be in there in a moment. I'm gonna call Roman," I said as I dialed his number. Dean decided to wait for me.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Roman."
"Hey, Ari. How are you?"
"I'm good. I'm at the store with some friends. The deadman, Nicki, Taylor, and her husband, The Lunatic Fringe."
"Shit. Dean, Mark, Taylor, and Nicki are there? Fuck, man, I miss them."
"Well, you snooze you lose. Anyways, do you need anything? When are you coming home?"
"Umm.... can you buy me some shirts? You know what size I wear. And I'm gonna ask Vince if I can have a year off so I can be there for you."
"As I asked before, when are you coming home?"
"I honestly don't know. Babe, I gotta go, my flight is about to take off. I'll see you soon. I love you."
Rated R Talk..... Be warned....
"Well, whenever you can come home, I'll be kissing you all over, including your penis."
"Babe, don't get me turned on or I'll just book I flight back to Tampa just to have our moment."
"Sorry, but you can have me once you come home. I love you, too, Roman. Bye."
"Okay, once I get back home to you and little Joe, I'll be making you moan my name."
"Babe, I'm so turned on. I could just talk about this all day, and I am soaking wet right now."
"Babe, stop it. Your making me miss your pussy, which I miss dreadfully. When I lick my tongue in your folds, oh God I'm turning myself on. I have an erection through my pants."
"I can take care of it when you get back. But for now, enjoy it down there in Texas."
"Okay, babe, whatever you say. Tell Dean I said hi."
"Wanna talk to him for a little while?"
"Sure. I love you, Ari."
"Love you too, Roman," I said before I gave my phone to Dean.
"Hey, brotha, what's kickin?"
"Hey, man, I'm sorry I haven't been chillin with you. My job is hectic, and I got my girl who's carrying my soon to be son, Leati Joseph Anoa'i Jr. Take care of her while I'm gone."
"Dude, relax. She's hanging with her best buds. We'll take more than good care of her."
"Okay, Dean, whatever feeds the pig. I gotta go, love ya, man. Tell Ari I miss her and love her. Bye, Dean."
"Wow, Roman. See ya. Love ya, bro. I will, don't worry. Bye man," he hung up.
"He said he misses you, and loves you. You know your lucky to be with him," Dean said.
"I know, I'm lucky to be with him. Actually, I'm leaving next week for my final tour of singing with One Direction," I said excitedly as we entered the store and saw Taylor, Mark and Nicki talking with Selena and Harry.
"Selena, oh my god," I called to her excitedly.
"Oh my goodness, Ariana," she shouted excitedly. We hugged, and I was excited for her and her fiance, Harry Styles, to be staying at my place for the weekend.
"Hey, Harry, how are you," I asked shaking his hand.
"I'm good. Super excited for you joining us on our tour as our opening act. Let me tell you, your one hell of a singer," he laughed.
"Thank you, you and the band are the hottest thing since The Beetles. By the way, your songs are crazy like shit," I shouted like a school girl.
"Woah, I'm sorry, I haven't introduced you to Dean Ambrose. He's my boyfriend's brother/beat friend in the whole world," I introduced Dean as Harry and him shook hands. We all hung out, but I just wished Roman was here. Then out of nowhere, he appears behind me on one knee.
"Ariana, ever since we first met, I wanted to be with you. Ever since we started dating, it was amazing. Now we see ourselves at a peak in our lives where we join forces. What I mean is... Ariana Grande, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me," he asked me.
I gasped before I nodded. I started crying as he slid the ring on my finger. Everyone started cheering, and I couldn't help but feel embarrassed.
"You are a lying piece of shit," I said to Roman. He just shrugged before he took my hand, and started walking around the store, looking at baby clothes, cribs, carriers, etc.
"Oh my god, I'm so nervous right now. I thought you weren't supposed to be home til next week or something," I told him before I realized I was leaving next week for my final tour. I called Harry's manager, and she said it was fine.
I told Harry a little while later, and he was upset, but he wanted what was best for me. I got his number plus Niall's, Zayn's, Louis', and Liam's numbers.
Roman and I left because we decided to marry in a month. We had to start planning as soon as possible.
We arrived to his truck, and got in. I suddenly felt horny. Dam hormones.
"Hey, Roman, I can take of that erection right now," I said as I slipped my hand in his pants, rubbing up and down on his erection.
"Babe.... mmmnnnn..... n-not while I'm dr-driving," he said as he took my hand out. I put on a pouty face.
"Oh well, might as well start Plan B," I said as I took my panties off, started rubbing my clit, and fingering inside my self.
Roman's POV:
She stuck her hand around my member. God, I felt so good, it felt so pleasurable.... but we couldn't do it in the car.
I held back a moan as I took her hand away from my throbbing member. I wanted to do her so bad, but I had to control my feelings.
When I saw her take her panties on and start fingering herself, I started having an erection. I would occasionally look toward her because she looked so dam hot when she did that to her precious body.
"Fuck it," I said out loud. I couldn't control it anymore, I needed her now.
"Baby, you drive while I give you your present," she smiled as she undid my pants and brought out my member.
"Babe, don't do this," I warned her. If she did what I think she was about to do....
She started to go up and down, going very fast. I moaned a few times, but the biggest moan sloped when she took me in her mouth. That's it!!!
I pulled into an abandoned parking lot under the bridges, I pulled the seat back, and I ended up climaximg in her mouth.
"I fucking need you now," I moaned as I fingered her, and I started masturbating.
"Oh God Roman, fuck me. Oh God, your such a horny man. Oh yes, your my horny bitch," she moaned which made me pull he on my lap, and I shoved my member into her folds.
Each thrust wasn't gentle, it was hard and hungrily. After this, I'm doing her in bed.
"Roman," she screamed as she cumned on my dick. I pounded her one last time before I released my seed into her. I was teying to catch my breath as was she. She collapsed on top of me, and I smiled to her.
She connected her lips to mine, and she wrapped her arms around my neck to get better access. I put my hands on her ass, and scooted her up to where she was grinding on me. She licked my lip, and I let her enter, exploring my cavern. Our tongues soon came face to face, and started fighting for dominance.
"Dam, this could... be one of.... the last times.... we ever.... do this," I said between kisses.
She mumbled her answer, yes, to me while we were still having our after sex make out.
She kissed my neck, and she made me groan as she nipped it, leaving a hickey.
I started kissing her neck, she moaned, and I left a hickey. Pay the dues.
"We should get going," I said as I buttoned my jeans up, and she slid on her thong.
"Don't think I'm done just yet. I'm just getting started," I whispered to her, seeing her blush madly," I'm gonna finish what you started in the shower, then it'll go to the bed, and I will fuck you into oblivion."
Ari's POV:
I blushed so hard I could feel the head radiate off of my skin and into the air. He just laughed and winked.
He made it home to see no one was there. It gave us the chance.
Roman dis me in the shower, and in the bedroom. Now my Vigi hurt like crap.
"You might be right, Roman. I might not be able to sit right for a month," I said stating my Vigi hurt from so much dick.
"Did I hurt you," he asked worriedly.
"No, it's just that my vagina hurt from your oversized dick," I said as we both chuckled.
"You love it when I make love to you, though. Even with my oversized dick," he said pulling me onto his chest.
"That's true. But I love you for you, and soon I'll be yours for the taking," I replied while running my hands through his black, Jedi hair.
"I love you, Ari. You know that, right," he asked me.
"Roman, you know I love you more than life itself. I would sacrifce my life for you like I did three months ago," I smiled. His smile turned into a frown because I know he hated that day.
"Roman, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring it up," I apologized.
"I know you didn't, Ari. That day, though. I thought I lost you," he said as he looked away from me. I hated it when Roman was upset like this. Now I felt guilty.
"Roman, look at me," I said as he looked at me with guilt.
"I'm here, aren't I? It would take much more than two bullets to keep me away from you, Roman. I love you, and I'll always be here for you," I told him.
He pecked my lips, and we got comfortable. He fell asleep while I was wrapped in his arms. I put my head on his chest, and I fell asleep.