Seducing The Butler BxB

Hi! Yeah so, this is a oneshot for me NOT being able to update.

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS HOMOSEXUAL ACTIONS, IF YOU FUCKING WANNA FLIP YOUR SHIT. DON'T LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS OR MY MESSAGES. I NEED YOU TO FILP SHIT AT YA DAMN MAMA. AND WHEN SHE ASKS YOU WHY DID YOU EVEN FUCKING CLICK IT EVEN WHEN THE TITLE SAYS BxB, YOU EXPAIN.

**The SMEXY scene is marked. Mwah!

*Edited-by DesyreMe*

Oliver's POV

"Oliver! Ooooooh Oliver!"

I heard the girls of the kingdom shout for me. So many times had I been told not to roam outside of the kingdom, as if I am a subject. Though, I cannot help it, I can't help but disobey. But since I figured I've already broken one rule, the one about no one in the royal family being homosexual, what's the point in following the rest? It's like saying you're going to shoot someone in a few places to make their death slower. So what? You're still a murderer! Might as get the deed done quicker.

Some would say you're already in deep, why make it worse for yourself?

Well, I would say I'm a bit of a rebel... For one there's a rule that says no one in the royal home may have any intimate relationships with a servant.

I want to break it and not just for fun, no, I really like my butler, Riley.

He started out young since he was born here. Someone raped his mother while visiting the kingdom one night. He is only a year older than me. And lifting baskets and trays must've made him built because he has a divine swimmers body. He is a Majestic being, in my fair opinion.

I quickly checked my surroundings, waiting out for any girls that may or may not want to tear my clothing apart and have their filthy way with me... Gah! I need to get out of here! I'm losing my mind! I make my way right back to the path that I remember by heart, which I use whenever I sneak out of the castle. Then I realize that the girls saw the way that I came, but by the time I come to my senses a group of girls had already spotted me. I started to panic. If they get ahold of me who knows what the bloody hell they'll do! Then I see my 6'11 savior,

"RILEY!" I shout. He smiles his dazzling smile and leads me through the sea of swarming teenage girls. See? This is one of the reasons why I love him, he protects me. He knows when I'm about to do something before I even do It..

"Master Oliver! Wonderful to see you this evening. Did you have fun exploring, Sir?" He shoots me an amused glance as we make our way back to the castle where I believe my father is waiting to yell at me. "Pshhh Ri I told you just to call me Ollie!" I say.

I've heard him say it before and it's the sexiest sound I've ever heard. I swear I got hard just thinking about it. "Maybe later Master Oliver," he mumbles as my father makes his way over with a red face. Now, many of you may think that when a son talks so badly about his father he must be fucking ugly, or smelly or rude. Unfortunately my father is neither of those things, he's a good-looking man with brown hair and green eyes.

I mean, come on, did you think I came out of nowhere looking this good?

My mother... Oh yes, my dear late mother... Oh, such a pity.

Oh wait, never mind, there she is running towards me, my father, and Riley. "Oliver!" She all but screams out.

Oh, did you think she was dead? Oops...

Anyway, back to my crazy mother...

"Yes Mummy?" I said with big eyes smiling at her with a fake curious look.

Both of my parents glare at me. My father opens his mouth to tell me off but my mother cuts him off just as he is about to form a word.

"Oliver, me and your father are going out tonight. Riley will be the only person besides the guards in the castle tonight and tomorrow morning. Please, I beg of you, don't have Riley go out and about searching for you because you wanted to go on another adventure!" She cries out shaking me rapidly.