Chapter 8: Love?

Sehun POV

"No way!" 

"Congradulations!"

"First.. well err second person this happened to! I'm happy for you!"

"What when!??! Give me all the details!" I screamed in joy.

Chen rubbed the back of his neck, looking abit flustered. "Well uh, the first time I saw her was the first day she came to school." He mummbled.

I squealed like alittle school girl, clapping for joy. "Our little Chen is growing up. I'm so proud." Suho said, throwing his arm around Chen. 

"So what did it feel like?" I asked, crossing my legs on the wodden floor, in the middle of the living room. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol on both sides of me, watching and waiting for his response. Chanyeol, laying flat on his stomach, resting his head on his folded arms. Baekhyun, sitting with his legs crossed as jumpy as I am.

"Amazing." Chen mummbled.

"Elaborate." Suho demanded in interest.

"What are you guys blabbering about?" Tao asks, walking in. 

Suho smacked the back of his head, "Respect." he demanded. Tao nodded, "Sorry Hyung." he mummbled.

"Well." Suho cleared his throat. "Chen found his mate! Some girl named Eun." He said proudly.

Tao raised his eyebrows in amazement at Chen, who just shyly waved at him, not making any eye contact.

Tao joined the rest of us on the floor. "Continue." he said, interested.

Chen cleared his throat. "Well, I felt like I was floating. Nothing else matter. It felt Happy and sad at once. I felt happy because I found my other half and sad at the thought of losing her. My life instantly had meaning to it. I felt the strong need to protect her."

"Awww." we all said simultaneously. Chen started to blush alittle so he rushed off into his room, closing the door behind him.

Eun POV

"So you and chen?" Kay asked, hugging my pink macroon shaped pillow. I nodded hugging my bunny stuffed animal. 

"I feel a connection with him. I like him alot. I couldn't control myself. I just.. after we brought the bubble tea. I saw him smiling at the cashier lady and I lost it. I immediately started kissing him. it was so unlike me.....BUT! I regret nothing!" I giggled.

She smiled and nodded, "That's great." 

"Good. Because I sorta agreed to a double date between Chen and I, Kai and you." I said leaning back, waiting for her to go off.

We stood there in silence for a couple minutes. I relaxed alittle, maybe she didn't mind...

"WHAT!??" She exploded.

Crap. 

She paced back and forth, looking nervous. "WE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE NEAR THEM!" She yelled. What? Why?

I gave her a questioning look. "Why?" I simply asked. She then realized she said too much because her eyes widened at my question. She sat down calmly and took a deep breath.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing." She said looking down, she tried to play it off, seeming un interested and detached but I know her better than that.

There was something she wasn't telling me. 

"There's something you're not telling me.. Tell me. I know your hiding something. Something on your mind." She tried to avoid the conversation by avoiding eye contact, pretending I didn't say a word.

I guess I had to force it out of her. I threw my pillow at her, hitting her head and taking her by surprise.

I threw a majority of my stuffed animals that were behind me, sitting on my bed, with my super vampire speed. "I give up!" She said,laying on her back, buried under my mountain of stuffed animals.

She managed to poke her head out of the pile, waving her hand in surrender. I giggled, she looked ridiculous, climbing out of the pile of stuffed animals.

Kay POV

I fixed myself and sat ontop of the pile of animals. She stared at me, waiting for me to respond. Should I tell her? It's not my place to tell her that Chen is a wolf. I don't want her heart to break because of this.It would devistate her.

I hung my head, I still can't decide if I should tell her. I peek up at her, waiting.

"Are you trying to tell me that Chen is a wolf?" She asked. My eyes widened. 

"YOU KNEW!?" I yelled. She nodded and smiled.

"I thought you did too.. But since you didn't say anything on the first day of school i assumed you didn't." She explained.

"H-How did you know?" How could she have known and not me? Man, I need to be more aware.

"I could smell them the second I walked into that school." She mummbled.

"A-And you don't care?" 

"No. I love him. I wouldn't care if he was from mars, I have these undenible feelings for him. It doesn't matter to me." 

"Does he know what you are?" 

She shook her head, "I'm sur it wouldn't matter. After all, i'm pretty sure he claimed me." 

I raised an eyebrow, "What do you know about claiming?" I ask.

She smiles, "Only from what i've heard and read. Vampires don't expierience it and humans are oblivious to these types of feelings. The way he looks at me.. I can just tell." She smiled at me, a smile I hadn't seen before, she looked truly happy.

"Hold on, wait. So you were going to force me on a double date with Kai?!? Knowing what he is?" I yelled.

She nodded, "It's for your own good, I've seen the way he looks at you and the way you look at him. I've never seen you like this before. It's like your glowing, when you're around him. He looks completely hypnotized, like whatever you want, he'll do it. It's almost like a movie, watching you two." She giggled. 

It's amazing how she hit the nail on the head, I felt like something had been awaken in me when I saw Kai for the first time, like something I missed but I never knew. Everytime I even thought of him, my heart would skip a beat, thinking about the kiss we shared, makes me smile uncontrollably.

I sighed, "Fine. I'll go." I mummbled, hanging my head in defeat.