Chapter 5: Avoid your problems

Chiya ---> Right there

Kay POV

Why Kai? Why did you leave me alone with Sehun? If you only knew what I had done to him. You would never forgive me. If you only knew that I'm a monster. You would never want to kiss me again. You would hate me forever.. Literally.

Before Sehun could say anything I run out of the car and into the coffee shop. I walk around, looking for Eun.

I look over at her... Kissing Chen! Wow, she is a fast worker. That's why she was taking too long. Swaping spit with the mutt, eh? 

I walk up to her, she knows how to drive it. "I'm leaving." I say smacking the keys in her hand. She had a confused look on her face. I immediately speed walk out of the coffee shop. 

I have to get out of here. I suddenly felt a hand grab my arm. I turn around, it's Kai. "What?" I ask, rudely. He gives me an innocent look, "Why are you leaving?" 

I shrugged my shoulders, "I cannot stay. I have t-to. I have to go." I say, avoiding his eyes. I knew if he would ask me to stay.. that I would. 

I ran out of his grip, heading towards the forest. 

Kai POV

Oh no. She's going into the forest. She can't not while there are vampires on the loose around here. I throw my bubble tea to the ground and run after her. 

Man, she's fast. I follow her scent into the forest. I look around but she's no where to be found. Where did she go? 

I walk around the forest, following her scent but I still cannot find her. 

After wandering around for about an hour, I decide to head home. Walking in the forest, I feel like there is someone watching me. I point my nose in the air and breathe in the scents, I smell.. a vampire. 

Before I could act, I fell to the floor. I felt like something had punched me in the chest with force. I gasp for air, grabbing onto the dirt, trying to focus.

Leaves crackling, twigs snapping in half with every step it took as it head towards my direction. My vision blurry, I only could see it's feet, laying flat on my stomach.  

It kicked my face, I felt a crack in my nose. It turned me over on my stomach, the only thing I could see clearly were the lips. It was a woman, wearing red lipstick, smiling at me, her fangs sharp and long. 

She stood up and kicked me a few times in the ribs, I felt a couple cracks, making me yell in pain.

I tried to crawl away but she kicked me again in the ribs.

I tried to shift but I was too weak. I laid there on my back, ready to accept whatever is going to happen. "Mutt." She whispers. Leech.

I slowly felt myself drift away. I heard a noise coming from the trees.

Kay POV

Standing in a tree, thinking. That was until I heard someone yell. Sounds like they're in pain. I jump from tree to tree, in the direction the sound came from.

Half way there, I could smell his blood. Oh no, fearing the worst I leaped faster and faster in the trees. When I reached him, I stood there in the highest tree.

Looking for him, I finally spot him. Laying on his back, stareing at the sky. Blood covering his nose, his lip busted open, I look at see a figure walking towards him.

I didn't hesitate, I immediately jump off of the tree and onto it's back. It tries to shake me off but fails. It flips me over but I land on my feet. I look at it's face. "Chiya." I whisper.

She smiles at me mischeviously and waves before running off into the forest. I ran after her, as fast as I could.

I tackle her and turn her around to face me. She smacks my chest, trying to get me off of her but fails.

"Leave him alone. He's mine." I warn her, growling under my breathe. She pouts, "Aww but it was so fun. He's a mutt anyway. His life means nothing. It's lower than a human. He's scum." I held her arms down over her head, pinning her down in anger. He's not a mutt! 

"I don't care he's mine." I say,through my teeth. "Why do you care? He's only a mutt. Unless... You feel something for him."  She gasps and smiles at me. I pin her down harder, knowing whats going on in her mind.

"Do not start anything. Do not start a war. You will lose." I whisper. 

Chiya is always one to start something. She loves to stir the pot. Nothing better to do than meddle in people's lives or ruin a couple. "Fine." She pouts. "I'm serious. I will kill you." I whisper. I let her go.

She runs away, "COME NEAR HIM AND IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU WALK THIS EARTH!!" I yell.

I know this isn't the end with her. I need to protect him now from her. She will never stop until she accomplishes her goal.

I run back towards Kai, his eyes slowly closing. 

Kai POV

I slowly drift off until my nose catches that familiar scent, that delicious scent. Smells like...Kay. I look around but my vision is still blurry.

I see a dark figure walk towards me, It's probably the vampire. She wants to come and finish the job.

I then feel something press against my lips, my nose catches it's scent. It smells sooo good. Without thinking I bite down on whatever the scent was coming from, the animal took control. It's a wrist.. I held on to it close, drinking as much as I could, I taste... blood. It's the most delicious thing I have ever tasted in my entire life. 

I want it all. I want it now. I continue drinking, I felt something try to push me off. But I have no control, I need this. 

I had to tear myself away from it's wrist. That was too good. I don't want more.. I need more. I feel strong and weak at the sametime. I feel like I can run miles without stopping but at the same time my muscles feel sore. 

My eye lids become heavier and heavier. I'm... so tired.