Engulfed in madness

I was engulfed in darkness in a cold dark place that felt like a tunnel. There were no doors,no lights,no signs of life and no way out or anything in sight. It wasn't as scary as it was eerie. The fact that there was only silence was screaming and there was no one around at all.

Just as I drew in breaths I felt it getting colder and I saw my breath in the cold. The temprature must've dropped 30 degrees I could feel goosebumps creeping up my skin.

As it grew colder I began to hear a laugh at first it started out distant.

"What the Hell?" I asked to the laugh that lacked a person to whom it belonged to.

It grew closer.Louder. To the point where it sound so maniacal. Soon, the laugh came so close that I saw the body from which it came. A man not very tall,with his hair messy and died green,in a purple suit with a flower in the pocket, I could barley make out his facial features which were covered in white make up and messy black makeup from his eyelid to barely below his eyes. He had red lipstick smeared across from one cheekbone down to his lips curving back up to the other cheekbone. He had the most evil smile that brought more chills down my spine already adding to the ones that occured from the cold.

He drew closer and I tried stepping back getting as far from him as possible till I reched a wall and fell onto my butt leaving me helpless with nowhere to run or go to escape this evil twisted looking man.

Once he reached me he pulled out a knife, I could see a dim light glint off it showing my cold reflection with frozen tears at my cheeks. "Let's put a smile on that face, now shall we?"

I tried my hardest to scream to stop hearing his laugh but it was all I could hear echoing off the walls and screaming through my head. He dragged the blade across my face causing me to feel a trickle of warm blood stream down my face and getting cold.

I could feel my head pounding. I forced my eyes shut trying to ignore the pain and the laughing that was bringing me to the brink of madness.