In the cave part 1 (Jason)

We took her to the batcave. She was unconscious. Bruce picked her up because she fainted.

She looked a little peaceful... Yeah she was unconscious but I have to admit she looked pretty. Still she looked like a mess,tired and like she hadn't eaten in quite a while.

"The Joker got away " Bruce took off his cowl and glared at the computer.

"What did he want?" I asked as he laid Rose on the bed in the infirmary of the cave.

"I don't have the slightest idea. He went into the high school then went out.. Maybe he's planning something" Bruce said to himself more than me.

"What are you going to do with her?"I asked, curious to what would happen now

"The Joker is our main concern right now. We need to focus on him before we help her" He began typing on the batcomputer. Scrolling through countless numbers of information trying to decrypt everything finding ever piece of information he could find. This happned a lot to Bruce. Once he found something he didn't know about he'd look for anything through everything for some knowledge so he could understand something.

"Whoa... Find anything yet?" I looked at the screen and from what I could see there wasn't much clues about what the Joker wanted.

"Jason, just go and let me know when she wakes up.She needs to stay here for a while something tells me she might have something to do with why the Joker came to the school"

I walked away and waited for her to wake up.