In this unique land tears go into your MOUTH

Oh why hello there! Let me tell you an ineresting fact about the people....monsta....things that breathe.... IN THE SPARLKING LAND OF JOVIECHANNN!!! When they cry their tears go into their mouth. Its actually pretty interesting, it's sort of like they're throwing up water. OOOOOO I KNOW ILL TELL YOU A STORYY!!!!!!! :3

                                                             Okay once upon a time, in the sparkling land of Joviechan there lived a Cereal Monsta who was a hermaphrodite. Before the Cereal monsta was eaten by a mysterious monsta, but after about 1 day the Cereal Monsta, and her/his sisters were all pooped out. Anyway right after the Cereal Monsta was pooped out she/he ran very far away from the cave. Finally when he/she reached the market place she/he was alone.

     "I AM ALONEEEEEEEE!!!!!! And now I am sad. D:" Said the Cereal Monsta....sadly.

" Why hello there... boy...girl....monsta thing. Are you lost? ಠ‿ಠ" Said a mysterious voice from above.

      " O.O IM ALL ALONEEE!!! A big thing ate my sisters and now I am alooneeeeee." Said the Cereal Monsta. Suddenly the Cereal Monsta started to throw up tears.

" WTF!?!?!? WHY ARE THROWING UP WATER????"

      " THIS IS HOW ALL PEOPLE IN JOVIECHAN LAND BAKAAAAA gargel gargel garel." 

Then the mysterious voice from above stopped speaking and slowly backed away.Thus the Cereal Monsta was all alone, waiting for his/her sisters.

TE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR ADVENTURES IN THE SPARKLING LAND OF JOVIECHAN!!!

^.^