Where The Map Leads To

As the Pocky Monsta fled the market place with the map, her siblings tried to catch up with her.

"POCKY! POCKY! STOP! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT MAP LEADS TO!!" Said the Cereal Monsta as he/she tried to catch up with Pocky.

However Pocky only ignored Cereal, with her exciting fantasy of finding a hidden dead body. Finally when Pocky reached the forest of pacman, she lost Ramen. With excitment streaming down her veins she opened the map. However this time the map did not glow red. Pocky laid the map on the gound, trying to read it.

'Let's see, first I have to walk to the end  of the cave called Nomy nom nom. Then I have put in a secret code, and I'll be at the destination. OK HEREEE III COOMMEEEEE!!!!!' Said Pocky as she read the map out loud, and ran towards the cave called Nomy nom nom.

      Once she reached her destination she got lost. No one was there to help her, or guide her. She was alone.Suddenly deep within the cave came a gust of wind. It at first frightened Pocky, but with the thought of the dead body she immdiately ran deeper within the cave.

"IMA GONNA EAT U" said a mysterious voice in the cave of Nomy nom nom.

"Eh? Eat meh? But whyyyy? " Replied Pocky sarcastically thinking it was just a joke

" CUZ U DELICIOUS SON!" Replied the voice with excitment.

" Eh? Im not a boy. Im a girl. I HAVE A VA***A! VOICE THAT IS TALKING TO ME!" Yelled Pocky angrily

Suddenly a gaint hand emerged from deep within the cave. It grabbed the Pocky Monsta, and ate her. Mean while the Cereal and Ramen Monsta, disguisted themselves as clouds and followed Pocky to make sure she didnt get into any trouble. As they approached the Nomy nom nom cave, they heard strange crunching. Thinking it was Pocky their sister, they dashed into cave. 

"Ne Cereal" Said Ramen

"Yeshh?" replied Cereal

" Since your a hermaphrodite do you get pregnent a lot?"

     "No curious little Ramen Monsta I do not."

"How come?"

        "Cuz Im awesome like dat ಥ⌣ಥ"

"Pshhh no Im awesomerrrrrrr"

"NO LITTLE DELICIOUS MONSTAS I AM THE AWESOMEST OUT OF ALL OF THE LAND OF JOVIECHAN" Roared the same mysterious voice that ate the Pocky Monsta.

" ARE NOT!!!!!! IM WAYYYY MORE AWESOMER THAN YOU ARE MYSTERIOUS VOICE!!!!!!" Replied the Cereal Monsta, as he/she ran into the cave ready to fight the voice.

"Wait Cereal! WAIT FOR MEHHHH" Yelled Ramen as she ran after the Cereal Monsta.

The mysterious voice then ate both the Ramen and Cereal Monsta. The map was then forever alone.

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welll I hope this story made u chuckle! Even though the end is sad. D:

But dont worry the Cereal, Ramen, and Pocky Monsta will forever be remembered. :D

HEHE :3