Chapter 43

Celeste

I woke up to the smell of food. I looked to see if Harry was next to me but he wasn't. He was probably downstairs with his family. I got up and noticed I was in his t shirt. He must've undressed me last night. I put on some shorts of Harry's and threw my hair in a messy bun before making my way downstairs.

"Morning Celeste", said Anne. Harry looked at me and smiled before he got up and kissed my forehead.

"Morning beautiful". I smiled as he took my hand and I sat down next to him.

"I was looking for you hun".

"I'm sorry love. I didn't wanna wake you up".

"I wouldn't have minded".

"I have us a dinner reservation tonight. Your going shopping with mum and Gem".

"I'll pick out something nice for tonight then".

"I can't wait".

We ate breakfast and then I went upstairs to get dressed in skinny jeans and and Victoria secret shirt. Harry walked in and he leaned against the door frame.

"Hi babe", I said putting on light makeup.

"I wish you could stay with me and we could cuddle".

"I'll be back before you know it".

"We have our dinner tonight remember that".

"I haven't forgotten babe.".

We left a little bit after we three had gotten ready.

________________________________
We had been shopping for a bit and I was texting Harry every now and then. I still hadn't found the perfect dress for our dinner tonight. We bought and found everything else we wanted.

I really didn't even wanna be shopping truthfully I wanted to be back in his bed cuddled up next to him. He kept texting me that he missed me. And I felt bad for leaving him when I needed to enjoy our time together.

We walked around and I found my perfect dress. We walked in and it looked beautiful in the window I looked around the store for it and found it. It was definitely something I normally wouldn't wear but I was going out somewhere with Harry and he deserved to be seen with me in this dress.

I put it on and holy shit it looked amazing. My long legs looked really good and I had some cleavage showing. I'd definitely have trouble with Harry keeping his hands off me. He'd be touching me all night. I didn't really mind the thought of that to be honest. I craved his touch, even if it was a simply peck to my forehead.

"You look amazing in that dress. Harry will love it", said Anne.

"He'll be all over you", said Gemma.

I got the dress and we left.  

________________________________
We got back to the house and I went upstairs with my bags. And before I know it Harry attacked me with kisses. He pulled me into his lap and we had a crazy make out session. I could feel him under my leg.

"Miss me that much Harry?"

"You have no idea".

"Oh Harry. What am I gonna do with you".

"What do you wanna do?"

"I think I have something in mind".