Chapter 42

Just a quick little note but remember her mom I'm thinking on getting her back into my story later on. I'm not sure how but yeah.

Harry

Me and Celeste were headed upstairs to my room she was asleep in my arms. We had played a game and watched a movie. She was curled up next to me the whole time and I guess she fell asleep being cuddled up next to me. So I told my family goodnight as I picked her up bridal style in my arms.

I made it to our room and I laid her down on it gently as I covered her up. She looked so beautiful. I wanted to get her out of her clothes so I gently took them off and gave her the shirt I was wearing and she smiled and I undressed to my boxers and laid down next to my angel. I watched her sleep as I gently ran my hand thru her hair. She scrunched up her nose when I kissed it. She was just so cute when she did that.

I was tired myself but I really just wanted to watch my girl sleeping. I was just lucky to have her in my life. She accepted me for who I was and wanted to know me. I knew I was falling for her but I wanted to know how she felt. I kissed her forehead and cuddled her closer.

"I love you Celeste. I wish you knew but I'll wait to tell you sometime".

Sorry this is so short but I thought this was a cute filler.