Celebrity Shot

There I was, waiting.  Waiting for them to finally do it.  I had been waiting there, two days straight.  Hiding so well that if even I started jumping around and screaming they still wouldn’t notice me.  On shot.  One shot was all it would take, and then I would be filthy rich.  Imagine that, me of all people with bucket loads of money.  Here it goes.  One shot.

There I was waiting outside an estate mansion to see if Danni and Marcus would finally kiss.  I would get paid millions  if I got just one photo of them.  Here they go.  I'm going in for the kill. SNAP.  Got it.  This is going to be the scoop of the century.  My name is James Brown and I'm a hired paparazzi.  I had gotten what I came here for and now it was time for me to scram.  Not only that, but Danni Joyles and Marcus Davids, the celebrities seen me. Picking up the, I could tell Marcus was about to call the police.  In case you didn’t know, I was trespassing on someone else’s property.  All I needed to do now is get out the way I came in before. Oh no. Here comes the pack of bloodhounds. As if I didn’t have enough to deal with already.

Sprinting as fast as I could, there I was, almost there.  WOOF WOOF!!!!!  Oh god, here come the bloodthirsty hounds.  Almost there, I could see the hole; all I had to do was get through the hole I had made in the fence and get into the getaway car.  Finally, here I was at the hole/ one leg through, and now the last.  Speeding to the car now, all this with a heavy Sony Professional £7000 photography camera.  At last, I was at the car and no in it.

“You’re late!” says the mysterious figure.

“Sorry I took so long, they took forever to kiss.” I pleaded.

“As long as you have the shot. Now let’s get back to HQ” he tells me.

The man beside me was Jamie, who was actually my boss.  He's the one who writes my writes my big fat cheque every time I get a good shot.On the way back to HQ, Jamie started talking to me. He started making jokes.  Jamie was so hilarious that I think I almost pissed my pants.  Then out of the blue he asks a question.

“Can I have a look at the photo?” he asks weirdly.

“Why?” I hesitantly ask.

“Oh, you know.”  He replies suspiciously, “Just to make sure the picture is all right”

I pass the camera over to him, carefully. Really I shouldn’t even be talking to him, let alone passing a 10kg, extremely valuable, and fragile camera over to him while driving on a motorway at 80Mph.

My boss loads up the camera and checks the picture.

“You know this is a really good picture”

“Thanks” I reply.

“Could be worth up to, I don’t know. Let’s say up to £10 million.” He replies shockingly.

I was gobsmacked. My jaw was wide open.

“Oh yes one more thing” he says followed by an evil smirk, “Thanks for the picture”

He takes out the SD card and then opens the door and jumps. I keep driving on, still in shock by how much the picture was worth. Two seconds later it hit me right in the face. Now I realise what was going on. I slam down the brakes and turn the car around on an 80Mph motorway and drive.

That photo was worth more than what I would make in a lifetime. That photo was going to make me rich and I wasn’t going to let some guy take what is rightfully mine.

I hammer down the accelerator. All the cars were coming right for me and I dodged them all. I was determined to get that picture back no matter what it took.

There he was, on the other of the motorway.

I got out of my car and leaped across to the other side. I didn’t bother looking left or right. I didn’t care about my personal safety. All I cared about was getting that picture. I bolted across the motorway.

Cars were tooting their horns at me from all directions. Some drivers even cursed me. I didn’t care. My life would be over anyway if I didn’t get it back. Now I was on the other side.

The target was in sight.

It was just me and him. He stopped. That was weird. Why did he stop? He could have at least kept trying. Oh well back to business.

That evil, deceiving thing, turns around at a slow and dramatic pace.

“Shall we do this the easy way?” I ask him, “or the hard way”

He takes a moment to think.

“Let’s try the hard way!!!” he exclaimed.

I sprint straight towards him at a mighty speed. He put his hand in his pocket. Oh no. I can’t stop.

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Falling to my knees, I was. The last thing is see is him running. I’m on my front now. I guess this is it. The day that I die. All this for some stupid picture.

Goodbye cruel world !!!!!