Lingering Thought

I had finished packing up my case and bag, heading out the door.

I walked down the hallway, checking my pockets for the car keys when an arm stopped me in my ways.

I looked up to find Christian standing in my way.

"Melody.", he smiled.

"Christian.", I nodded.

"How are you?"

"I'm good thankyou, yourself?", I asked.

Keeping my answers short, I wanted to try and get away as quick as possible, I had to meet Trish and Amy outside the parking lot so we could get something to eat and go back to the hotel.

"I'm great, thanks.", he replied.

I gave him a curt nod before I began to walk, only to have his arm come out and stop me again.

"Do you need something, Christian?", I asked, tilting my head to the side as I looked at him.

"There's a little word going round..about you and Orton.", he drawled.

"Well words are just words, doesn't make them truthful words though does it?", I sighed as I pushed his arm out of my way.

"Woah! No need to get hostile Melody.", he raised his hands in defence. "Unless it is true, hence you being all hasty on it.", he smirked.

I frowned, just looking at him smirk at me.

Just walk away Melody.

Walk away.

"You do know that whatever you have with him won't last, right.", he laughed.

"You have no idea about my friendship with Randy.", I stated.

"I don't have to, you can just tell what's going on and let me tell you, he won't stick around.", Christian shrugged.

"You don't know him."

"And you do?", he retorted.

I went to reply, but I couldn't. That question threw me off. I didn't know Randy. But I know he wouldn't do that, he's not like that.

"The more you fall, the easier it will be for him to break you."

I looked away from Christian, staring holes into the wall.

Maybe I was getting myself into a world of hurt. I didn't fully know what Randy was like, our relationship on started a few months prior.

"Why chose him anyway? Out of all the guys, him?", Christian asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"He's a good guy."

"You think he's a good guy.", that smirk going across his face again.

I want to slap that look off his face.

I just stood there with no reply.

Why would Christian care what I do with my life. I hardly ever spoke to the guy, we just have eachother simple hellos and such whenever our paths crossed.

"Hey Mel!", a familiar voice called from down the hallway.

I looked back to find Adam, otherwise known as Edge walking down the corridor.

Thankyou Adam for saving me.

"Hey Adam.", I smiled as he hugged me.

"How you doing?"

"I'm fine.", I nodded.

Adam had noticed the silence between us all, giving me a look, I just shrugged it off.