Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

            Finally! We are home! Upon arriving there, I immediately got my luggage – the light one, and went straight to my room. After all the events that I encountered today, I feel exhausted! I threw my luggage to one corner of my room. I’d fix that tomorrow.

            I couldn't wait to get a relaxing shower to get my mind off unnecessary problems and to disinfect my shoulders from the bacteria that security guard's big fat chunky sweaty hand kindly shared with me. After bathing I quickly got into my pajamas and went to bed.

            I jumped on my bed. Lying here in my bed was so relaxing. I feel like I’m at peace. Just when I was about to doze of a familiar irritating noise buzzed, waking me up from my sweet, peaceful reverie. I checked my phone – the source of the familiar irritating and obnoxious sound, to see that I just got a text message from an unknown number. I was too tired and irritated to care about it so I just let it be. I shut-down my phone, removed the battery, and threw the battery across the room. Yes. That’s how irritated I am right now.

            Where am I? Its full of… nothingness here. Woah! Maybe I’m in a dream! Cool! Wait, if I’m in a dream, does that mean I can do the impossible? Only one way to find out. I tried licking my elbow, but failed… miserably. Just then a scene flashed before me. I was having a dream.

            Slowly, the dark place was starting to get illuminated. It was still all blurry for me though. I saw a shadow from the distance, I squinted my eyes to get a clearer look on its features. As it started to approach, fear suddenly stiked me. I tried to scream and run but it was no use. The big tall thing was but mere feet away! I was so terrified that I couldn't do anything but stare at the big yellowy half-peeled Banana coming towards me! The Banana was infront of me, nothing but thin wall of air separated our bodies. Suddenly it leaned forward and kissed me! I was stunned, and disturbing images of the future showed, the banana and I had 8 banana kids! I dont want to have banana kids. No one does, and I bet you wouldn't want one either. Without hesitation, I took a huge bite from the Banana's lips, and backed away.

            "HAZEL!"

            I suddenly woke up hearing that familiar voice.

            "Finally! You're awake!"

            "Mom!"

            "What dream were you having? I came to check on you then I saw you sweating and I think you even peed on your covers."

            "What?" I lifter my covers and saw a huge wet spot.  Is that normal? I'm already 16 and yet I still pee in bed, how embarassing!

            "Yep! Make that positive, you are a big bed pee-er." with that my mom made a face that tried looked disgusted and then laughed. My mom has issues.

            "I'm not a bed pee-er! I was just uhhm... sweating through my butt! Yeah, thats it! I didn't accidentally pee on my bed or anything" Wait what? Why oh why did I just say that?

            "Hazel..." My mom put on a serious face.

            "Mom, I'm okay. I promise I wont have 8 banana kids. I swear I'm okay."

            My mom still had that sad and serious looking face on.. "Hazel... Why in the world are you so weird?" And then my mom started laughing hysterically.

            "I am seriously annoyed right now mom."

            "I am seriously weirded out rigtht now. Hazel the butt sweating weirdo"

            My mom is really really really and I mean really different. She's around 40 and she acts like a teenage psycho, and she asks why I'm weird. Where does she think I get it from?

            "Okay Hazel, just change your clothes and eat breakfast. I'll have Maria take care of things here"

            I decided to go jogging, so I changed to my tank top and shorts, grabbed my phone and ipod and shoved them to my small pocket.

            "Mom, I'm going jogging!" I yelled when I was at the front door.

            Hazel! Wait!" but I couldn't hear the rest because I already had my earphones shoved in.

            I focused on the music and hummed along. I just kept on running and running until I was tired.

            When I stopped to breathe, I took a look around, and I was at a park. I saw a big tree and sat under it.

            I woke up, and glanced at my watch it was already 1:30 in the afternoon! I must have accidentally napped. After just waking up in the morning, you jog a little and sleep.. Again? I must've been really tired to fall asleep right away.

            Wait, which way did I come from? Great. Now I, lost. I grabbed my phone to call my mom, when I opened my phone I saw 26 missed calls! All from an unknown number! I dialed my mom's number but my phone suddenly died, all the calls from that unknown number must've drained it. I had the best luck in the world! Why!?

            I stood up to my feet. I mean where else should I stan up to? My elbow? Why oh why am I ranting on and on again? Hazel, focus. I was about to ask directions, if only there were someone, anybone to ask. The park was empty, deserted. Tears were starting to form. Yes I'm a big baby who cries easily. Problem? When I was about to let them fall, I saw a teenage couple on a bench. I ran towards that bench. I was behind them when the girl suddenly screamed. "Why Jeanne!?"

            Seeming as it was not a good time to bother them I slowly backed away but being... me, I just had to cause a scene and stumble over a twig and fall on the ground. I saw both the couple turn around and look.. The girl had tears in her eyes...  And the boy, was... Smirking!? I knew that stupid smirking facial expression anywhere. No. Not now! No! Why!? I thought I'd seen the last of him but apparently not! As if I hadn't had a rough enough day and now he has to show up like 'poof! Here I am in your face Hazel'

            He stood up and faced me. 

            "Babe! I told you to come a little later! I still wasn't done explaining things to her." What in Unicorns poop is he saying!?

            "You're breaking up with me because of that tramp!?" Tears were bursting out of her eyes and I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

            "Don't you dare call my girl a tramp! We are over Kahterine. Over." 

~End of Chapter 6

Next Chapter =]

Oh and BTW

IF YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYED BY THE SIDE COMMENTS, (THE ONE INSIDE THE PARENTHESIS) JUST IGNORE THEM! :) 

I can't help myself from putting those :L but in the next chapters I'll try not to put them anymore as not to annoy or irritate anyone...

Thank you for reading! :O

♥ Take Care! :))

Feel free to rant on the comment box on how negative you feel about me, not uploading for 5 months. but again, Im SORRY!!