Chapter 1

~HEY THERE GUYS!!! =] I'm new to this kind of stuff but anyway here is my first chapter of my first ever story!!! Yay! 

Well, here it is guys, hope you like it =]~

BTW don't forget to vote and comment! =]

  CHAPTER 1

I was standing inside the restroom of a plane, face red, stunned, pants down, and a handsome perv was staring at me! What was I to do!? This was a really awkward and embarassing situation for me... How'd I end up like this!?

~flashback

            Summer was officially over; I could feel it as I started to pack my pair of ray bans, and my overly large sun hats. As dusk was slowly approaching, I stood at the balcony of my room trying to catch the view of the horizon – the sunset over the Eiffel Tower. This was the last time I’ll ever see it again, so I took the liberty of taking a picture of it. I snapped out of my daze as my mom called

“Hazel! Are you ready?”

“Yeah mom! I’m coming!” I replied to her, as I suddenly averted my gaze from the view, to the door of my room to which my mom was standing and waiting by.

“Okay mom, I’m all packed up and ready for Juvy (juvenile delinquency).” I told her in the most pitying tone of voice I could do, but unfortunately the best I could do sounded a lot like a child trying to hold his pee in.

My mom gave a low chuckle and I gave her an embarrassed yet annoyed look at the same time.

“School isn’t that bad.” My mom said to me, still suppressing a smile.

“Yeah! People you don’t even know bully you, teachers do their best to torment you, you sit through the whole day staring into space, you have your constant battles with sleep, b*tches (sorry for the term.. but that’s the best way to describe them) rampaging all over the school harass you, oh, and let’s not forget about the food in the cafeteria which barely passes as edible. Yeah School is really a paradise!”

“Oh stop it with the sarcasm Hazel, besides you can’t escape school.”

“Can’t I just stay here in Paris to study?” I pleaded.

“Hazel…” Her voice suddenly turning serious

“We’ve talked about this, you can’t stay here, your school is in America and besides your dad is…” She trailed off.

“Oh yeah… Dad… but dad is you  know… Dad” I told her in a husky voice.

The silence was broken when Jerry, our driver interrupted. “All set and ready to go to the airport?” He said as he came barging into my room.

“Yep” my mom replied.

“I just need to get my luggage in the trunk.” I said, as I started to pick up one of my luggage. “Ooof!” The next thing I knew I was already in the floor being squeezed by the luggage I attempted to carry. Well, I admit that I suck at physical stuff. Sports? I suck at it, exercise? I suck at it, heck opening a jar I suck at it. Yes… I’m a loser I know… Both my mom and Jerry were laughing really hard, and I mean REALLY really hard. As they continued to mock me, I gave them something like a sour face(somewhat like this >.<) – that was one of my mannerism I think I had to change – and they both laughed even harder. Yep, make that positive.., I DEFINITELY had to change that mannerism of mine.

“Let me help you little miss.” Jerry said, still suppressing his laugh.

“Thanks” I replied as the ton of weight that was crushing my very innards, was hoisted up.

We went to the front gate of our home and rode the car to the airport. Wow we were really leaving Paris.

We arrive at the airport just in time to board the plane. As we went to our seats, the captain spoke telling as to buckle our seat-belts and get ready for the flight.

Half-way through the flight, my mom was craving for some airplane peanuts. She has some weird cravings, well that was my mom for you. I didn’t know what was in them but my mom sure went nuts over them. Get it? Nuts!? Hahaha, oh well never mind I have to admit that is pretty corny, I guess I’m not cut out to be a comedian.

“Excuse me.” My mom yelled to the flight attendant but apparently, she didn’t hear her.

“Hazel, go be a dear and get me some of those peanuts I like.” My mom said with a tone of voice that almost said pretty please? I could never deny that tone of voice of hers. So I stood up to chase after the flight attendant.

“Thank you?” I told her as she didn’t thank me for the favor I was doing for her.

“Thank you!” She said with a cheery smile that somewhat made me smile too.

Distracted by her, I didn’t notice a little kid running off, and I bumped into him. I crouched to his level to apologize and introduce myself. “I’m sorry, I didn’t see you. Anyway hi there! I’m Hazel. What are you doing? Are you headed to somewhere? Or maybe you’re finding your parents?”

There was no reply whatsoever, suddenly the next moment; there was barf all over my jeans! Eeeew! I was stunned for a moment and remembered I had my clothes with me so I went back to my place tom get a pair of jeans. As I went there my mom was already sleeping, I tried my best not to wake her up. So I straddled over to the restroom to get my barf-soaked jeans, changed. When I got there, I quickly entered, and removed my jeans. I took my hanky and wet it and used it to wipe along my thighs. Suddenly the door burst open! I was stunned, completely stunned! There stood a man about the same age as me he was about 5’’ 8’ (5 feet and 8 inches) tall, he had broad shoulders. A blackish brown messy hair, and a deep dark eye color which was so hollow I felt like I almost drowned in his gaze, just then there was a sudden flash of light, I suddenly realized that I was staring so I snapped out and looked at him again. A smirk appeared on his face. I looked down to where he was looking at, and oh!!! I totally forgot I was half-way naked! OH-MY-GOSH!!! I felt my face burn red and out of mannerism, did my signature sour face look (>.<) There was a PERV – a HANDSOME PERV!!!

~end of flash back

So, yeah now here I am in this awkward state...

~End of Chapter 1

Next Chapter =]