In or out?

A/N: SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG. I KNOW IM A CRAPPY PERSON, SO SORRY

___________________________________________________________________

😎😎🚀🚗🚕🚓🚔🚨🚚🚖🚙🚘🚗🚍🚆🚄🚈🚞🚝🚃🚄🚊🚤🚝🚣🚝🚅🚎🚞🚚🚄🚛🚄🚋🚆⛵️🚉🚤🚃🚆🚚🚄🚚🚆

I had mixed emotions. I was excited as well as nervous. I was thinking about what to do. Then I realised, this was the same circuit that Jonny Smith from Fifth Gear had gone around on the simulator. I tried to remember the data. Then I remembered, I had a picture of it on my iPhone! How could I be so dumb? I took out my iPhone 5 and looked at the image. First turn, third gear, 140 km/h. Second turn, fourth gear, 156 km/h. And it went on and on like that. I looked at it for a good five minutes until I heard my name in my speaker. It was my turn to go now. I pulled up to the starting line and revved up my engine. The engine now had a massive 723 BHP, 23 more than a Lamborghini Aventador! It had a growling V12! They had attached carbon ceramic brakes from a Porsche on it, giving much better braking power. It had new Continentals on it, which would make the car grip the surface much better.

The lights had changed to Amber. My foot was on the accelerator, ready to launch the car into action. The lights changed into green and I took off. I sped down the straight, into the first turn. I let my instincts take over. I stopped driving and started remembering. (A/N: Line taken from Jonny Smith. I not sure how to spell Jonny, and his surname may not be Smith.)

Before I knew it, the round was over. I got out of the car, and walked up to Mark. He said " What a scintillating driver you are, and at such a young age! I bet you will go far." Jacob cocked his head. "Pardon?" He asked. Mark repeated what he said. Jacob still didn't understand. "Not too much on the bright side are you, eh?" Mark then said, " Basically, it's Whoa, you're good." "Ohhhhhhhh" Jacob said. (A/N: JACOB'S DUMB.)

He then walked me over to the counter where I would get my results. He took me there and then took a step back. I had butterflies in my stomach. I nervously asked the man behind the counter, " Sir, how have I done?" He looked at me. He seemed strict. He asked, " Name?" I said " Washington, Jacob Washington." He nodded at me and looked through his sheet. He said,"You have qualified for the next round. Come in two days." I whooped in joy. I ran back to Mark and told him the results. He congratulated me and gave me his number saying," Call me in two days. I'll bring you here."

😎😎🚀🚗🚕🚓🚔🚨🚚🚖🚙🚘🚗🚍🚆🚄🚈🚞🚝🚃🚄🚊🚤🚝🚣🚝🚅🚎🚞🚚🚄🚛🚄🚋🚆⛵️🚉🚤🚃🚆🚚🚄🚚🚆

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: DOES ANYONE EVER READ THESE?

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT?

PLEASE

VOTE,

COMMENT,

AND SHARE

UNTIL NEXT TIME, PETROL HEADS

- cars_are_awesome.

OH YEAH, CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK, a door to another world, please?