Nurburgring

I had just ridden down from London to Germany to ride around the legendary circuit. When I entered the driveway of the Nurburgring, I saw many hypercars, Supercars and limos. My favourite was the S8 from Audi. It was fast and still luxurious. In fact, it was even faster than a Audi R8!

I had paid enough money for 15 rounds of the Nurburgring. It was gonna be epic. The circuit was very twisty. I had just realised I was waiting behind the Queen of the Nurburgring also known as the 'fastest taxi driver in the world', Sabine Schmitz. And behind me was a limited edition Porsche 911 GT3 RS! It was roaring like a lion. I drove up to the starting with it purring behind me.

The lights were red. It suddenly changed to green. I took off. I started at 50 mph but quickly went up to 120 mph by the first corner. I was right behind Sabine and the Porsche was next to me. I accelerated hard, I had to beat both of them.

I raced Sabine easily. The Porsche was still right next to me. I accelerated up to 170 mph. He was still next to me. By this time, we both had completed 14 laps.

It was the last lap. I was determined to beat the Porsche. I accelerated up to my highest speed, 202 mph. I was ahead of him now. But I was beginning to lose control of the car. I slowed down and this allowed the Porsche to catch up to me. By now we were on the finishing straight. I accelerated my hardest but he still beat me.

I pulled over to the side along with the Porsche. I got out of the car the same time the Porsche's driver got out. It was Mark Webber, driver for Red Bull F1! He came over to talk to me.

" Hello, I am Mark Webber. I drive for Red Bull F1. May I please know your name?" He asked.

" Hello, I am Jacob Washington. Very pleased to meet you."

" Jacob, eh? Well, hello. Nice to meet you to. You drive really well. Maybe you could take my place once I retire in a few weeks. I could recommend you."

"Really. You actually think I could drive for Red Bull. It has always been my dream."

" I think you have a good chance. I'll drive you to the tryouts next week."

_________________

A/N: Sorry for taking so long. I think I'll update faster from now. Deddie goes to sagarchandy for being so awesome. Please read his book, the overpowered future and tell him I recommended him, okay?

- cars_are_awesome