Jalex Smut ~The beauty of friendship~

Jack slowly walked into the all boys private school, feeling somewhat uncomfortable that he was already blushing. He had seen so many boys in their uniforms and messy hair that he'd already gotten a stiff one. He silently cursed himself for staring but it was so early in the morning he could hardly resist. He'd half to spend the next six months at this boarding school he could barely see how he would contain himself. He trudged up the stairs with his heavy suitcase. He slowly paced towards the third room down the hall on the left. He walked in and plopped his heavy suitcase on the small bed. He turned around and was awestruck as he saw a shirtless boy standing in his bathroom.
"You like what you see?"
the boy said with a smirk. He had perfectly defined abs and side swept brunette hair with large, doughy brown eyes that captivated Jack to no end.
"Hello?"
the cute boy said while waving his hand in front of Jack's face.
"Yeah hi I'm jack hi... yeah"
Jack said flustered, still staring down at the other boy.
"Alex"
the other one said with a small smile.
"I'm new"
Jack said half heartedly.
"I can tell by the way you stare"
Alex said with a small wink.
"Don't worry you'll get use to all the cuties here. Especially since it looks like we will be rooming together."
Alex said while shaking Jack's hand.
Jack had an internal party. this could be the best year he had at school yet if he played his cards with this boy.