Chapter 6

the next morning Alex knocked on Jack's door but jack didnt answer, Alex took the librety of peeking into the room. He giggled Jack was still sleeping and he had morning wood. Alex knocked a bit louder and Jack awoke with a start. He stared up at Lex then down at his crotch quickly trying to cover up what had already been seen with his hands. The friction wasnt helping Jack at all and seeing Alex made it worse too. Alex was simply laughing as he walked in and handed Jack a tray with pancakes and a glass of chocolate milk.

"i wanted to make breakfast so we could talk."

Jack smiled gladly and started taking tiny bites of the pancakes.

"what was that last night?"

alex questioned with a concerned tinge in his voice.

"i... i just dont want to be hurt again."

jack said trying not to make eye contact.

"you know i'd never hurt you. what happened before, jack?"

"at my last school, there was a boy. he uhm he pretended to like me just so he could hurt me and embarass me in front of the whole grade. that's why i moved to this school. my parents couldn't take the ridicule from our neighbourhood."

jack said soft tears forming in the corners of his eyes still looking down. until alex grabbed his chin and made jack look directly into alex's eyes. alex then leaned in and kissed him

"i'd never do that, jack. i care about you"

jack smiled as hard as he ever had and his whole body filled with a warmth. thats when he knew he was slowly starting to fall for alex.