Chapter 2

ANNABELLA'S POV

As I pull up to my spot in front of the school, props of being betas daughter, I notice all my piers are excessively chatting today. I don't think much of it, so I get out of my car and lock it as I scan the were students to find my group of friends. I finally spot Damien, the alpha's son, Derrick, the third in command's son, Alice my Bestfriend since birth and her mate Nate, Sam, Kiley, Lance, and Ulysses all standing by the side of the school chatting excitedly about some topic, I most likely will be hearing a lot about.

"Bella there you are!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!" Alice screams at me while giving me a super tight hug cutting off the oxygen to my lungs, damn werewolf strength.

"Thank you love but I kind of I can't breathe at the moment.." I say chuckling.

"Oh suck it up I'm trying to show my Bestfriend some love on her birthday!" she says.

This continues on for about 10 minutes, all my friends giving me huge hugs and wishing me a happy birthday, and talking about me finding my mate today, while I internal groan and scold them for bringing the mate topic up. They just laugh and make more jokes to mess with me.

"RINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!" The first bell rings.

We all start walking into the school to get ready for hell to start, whooops I mean't to say school. (Sarcasm noted) As I walk to my locker Kyle my ex walks up to me.

" Hey there sexy," he says smirking at me while I just role my eyes at his fail of an attempt to flirt with me.

"What do you want Kyle, I don't have time for this" I sigh already annoyed and the damn day just started.

"Is that anyway to talk to your, mate." He says over confidently.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IN YOUR DREAMS!" I say laughing my ass off. He just won't stop will he, like c'mon now. Little back story about mine and Kyle's past, I broke up with him because he was being too clinging and wayyyy to over protective and possessive. So when I dumped his sorry ass as you could imagine he didn't take it too well and went crazy doing everything he possibly could to try to get me back. He sent death threats, hostile letters, had his friends try to intimidate me, but nothing would faze me because I know he was too much of a pussy to actually do any of that.

"Kyle you and I both know that I'm not your mate, and I never will be, I feel nothing towards you but hate and annoyance, why don't you understand about that?" I say in a bored tone.

"YOU ARE MY MATE AND I WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED!!!" He roars pissed.

"Kyle I don't have time for your bullshit, I have to go to class or I'll be late, so calm down and move out of my way before I make you." I huff getting pissed myself.

He laughs, "Oh really what's a pathetic little girl like you going to do to me?"

"Is that a challenge?" I growl feeling my wolf surfacing.

I see his smile drop instantly noticing my wolf side is starting to come out. I'm one of the best fighters in my pack, yet everyone still believes I'm a little girl. Few have seen my wolf come out when she's pissed, but Kyle just happened to be one of the lucky ones who have that weren't dead.

He slowly starts to back away probably feeling the anger radiating off of me. I try to calm down but it's no use my wolf comes out as I shift and run straight out of the school and through the thick forest that surrounds our territory. I run for what feels like hours trying to run off the anger. I can't stand being thought of as weak and neither does my wolf. She won't tolerate being disrespected and criticized, she may have a soft spot for her future mate, (I shudder at the thought,) but besides that she doesn't take shit from anyone.

I slow my pace and come across a river that divides our pack from the Royals pack. I scoff at the name, royal more like crazy, harsh and conceded as hell. shaking the thought off my mind, and look at my reflection, admiring my thick golden fur with brownish specks. I'm not one to brag about my looks but I can proudly say I have a beautiful looking wolf.

I decide to shift and get dressed and just stay by this relaxing part of the territory because I've already missed more than half of school today. To empty my mind of all the negative thoughts that have already piled up today I lay back and take deep breathes feeling my tense muscles relaxing when my phone goes of ruining my state of serenity. I open my phone and see that it's a text from my lovely father..

Dad; WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ANNABELLA!? I need you to get your ass home now we have things to discuss young lady. And don't make me have to wait more than 10 minutes on you because I'm already furious with you for more than one reason.

I sigh, great now I get to go back home to my furious father. What a wonderful birthday wouldn't you agree?

So there's chapter 2 for all my amazing readers and followers! I can't believe how much of you love my story, i love seeing all the positive comments from you guys!