Treasures

The Four Treasures of the Tuatha Dé Danann (also Hallows of Ireland), consisting of the Claíomh Solais and Spear Luin (see both above), the Ardagh Chalice and the Lia Fáil.
The Golden Fleece, sought by Jason and the Argonauts. (Greek mythology)
The Three Sacred Treasures of Japan, consisting of the Kusanagi (see above), the jewel necklace Yasakani no magatama (八尺瓊曲玉), and the mirror Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡).
The Karun Treasure, said to belong to King Croesus of Lydia. (Persian mythology)
The Thirteen Treasures of the Island of Britain. (Matter of Britain)
Relics
Baetylus, a sacred stone which was supposedly endowed with life.
Cintamani Stone, a stone believed to have fallen from the skies during the reign of king Lha Tototi Nyentsen in a chest with four other objects.
Pandora's box, the sealed box that contained all the evils of mankind. (Greek mythology)
The Relics of Jesus.
Sessho-seki, a stone that kills anyone who comes into contact with it.
Stone of Giramphiel, a stone described in Diu Crône. Sir Gawain wins from the knight Fimbeus and it offers him protection against the fiery breath of dragons and the magic of the sorcerer Laamorz.
Yasakani no Magatama, a bejeweled necklace of magatamas offered to Amaterasu in Japanese shinto mythology. One of three Sacred Imperial Relics of Japan. It represents benevolence.
Yata no Kagami, a mirror offered to the goddess of the sun, Amaterasu in Japanese mythology. One of three Sacred Imperial Relics of Japan. It represents Wisdom.