Jewelry

Necklaces
Brísingamen is the necklace of the goddess Freyja. (Norse mythology)
Necklace of Harmonia, allowed any woman wearing it to remain eternally young and beautiful, but also brought great misfortune to all of its wearers or owners. It was made by Hephaestus and given to Harmonia, the daughter of Aphrodite and Ares, as a curse on the House of Thebes for Aphrodite's infidelity. (Greek mythology)
Necklace of a Lady of the Lake was a jeweled necklace given to Sir Pelleas after assisting an old woman across a river. It was enchanted so that its wearer would be unfathomably loved. Its true name is unknown.

Rings
Andvarinaut was a magical ring capable of producing gold, first owned by Andvari. (Norse mythology)
Draupnir is a golden arm ring possessed by Odin. The ring was a source of endless wealth. (Norse mythology)
Ring of Dispel is a ring given to Sir Lancelot by the Lady of the Lake which could dispel any enchantment. In Le Chevalier de la Charrette it is given to him by a fairy instead. He used the ring to cross the Sword Bridge.
Ring of Mudarra is the ring that Gonzalo Bustos breaks in two pieces to later on recognize his future son. When Mudarra joins the two halves, it becomes again a complete ring and Gonzalo Bustos heals his blindness, as shown in the epic poem Cantar de los siete infantes de Lara.[9]
Ring of Gyges is a mythical magical artifact that granted its owner the power to become invisible at will. (Greek mythology)
Seal of Solomon is a magical brass or steel ring that could imprison demons. (Judeo-Christian mythology)
Svíagris is Adils' prized ring in the Hrólfr Kraki's saga. (Norse mythology)

Other
Agimat or bertud or anting-anting.
Kaustubha is a divine jewel, the most valuable stone "Mani" is in the possession of Vishnu. (Hindu mythology)