epilogue

I woke up and looked beside me and smiled at my handsome husband. Only to be jerked up and had to run to the bathroom and guess what happened? I threw up!!! FUN!
"Are you okay babe?" he said in his groggy morning voice, as he rubbed my back soothingly. "Yeah , don't wor--" I was cut off as I see my 4 year old son Mason , came crying "MAMA WHATS WONG!!!" as He picked him up! "Nothing's wrong Mas, just your baby sister being sick." I smiled as I rubbed my 4 month sized belly. "Oh Otay!!!Daddy wets go watch Mickey on da t.v.!!!" Mason asked "Of course, Mas lets go." as he put Mason down and walked to our living room.

I sighed with a sloppy smile and they left then started to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done with all my morning stuff I felt a little kick and I just looked down.
"Aren't you just gonna be trouble?" I said to my belly. Since I was done if was time for me to go check on MY boys.
"What are you boys doin-" I was stopped at the sight of my Husband and my son covered in Pancake Mix. "MAMA YOU MISS IT DADDY SLIPPED!!!" Mason laughed while clapping. "It was Mason's Idea!!!" My husband whined causing me to laugh. "Okay Mason, time for a bath okay, you and Daddy too!" I said the last part looking at Him. "Otay Mama!" Mason yelled running to his bathroom.
"UGHHHH, know I have to clean this all up!" I whined heading to the Pancake mix covered kitchen. "Not so fast!" He said grabbing my fingers and kissing my nose, causing me to laugh "What for!" "Um.. excuse me but you have my beautiful little girl in there! She might get hurt!" he said rubbing my belly, "Wow.. what about me?" I raised my eyebrows "pfffftttt I don't care if you get hurt, your not an adorable baby!" he smirked "Wow, your officially the worst husband in the world!" I teased walking away. "Sike you know I'm the best!!!" He said grabbing me by my hand spinning me around. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes. "Say it!!!" "Your the best husband in the whole world!" "Excuse me? I don't know anyone with the name 'you' ?" I rolled my eyes. "Mathew Lee Espinosa is the BEST husband in the whole world!!" I said kissing him. "Hmmm..Much better" he said when we pulled away . "How about I clean Mason while you do the kitchen and then we can leave?" I said we agreed and finished everything. Once were done we sat on the couch and Matt and Mason took a nap. I just sat there thinking.....Oh Wait!

I never told you guys the whole story!!! Anyway it's me Natalie! whether you guessed it or not I did indeed, did get married to Matthew. and I'm basically just going to explain to you what happened from the last time I saw you. So where we left off , oh right I was getting ready to leave to prom waiting with Sean, Luke, and Nessa for The rest of the gang to pick us up. Well while we were waiting what do you know my brother and all of his magcon friends came meaning I was met with Shawn again. And I know you may have thought I was gonna either stay with Sean or get back together with the other Shawn but It just didn't happen. But I will tell you why did happen to the rest of us. Let's start off with the gang. Riley and Eric didn't stay together like we all had hooped, Riley went off to study in the University of Melbourne in Australia, while Eric AND Sean went to pursue their dream of photography in New York City. Eric is still doing well in life and is succeeding so far but Sean didn't. it's still a pretty hard topic for me even though it happened so long ago but, Sean had passed away during a surgery, he had been getting really bad seizures and they were horrible. But yes, I was a complete reck after his passing, I know we were dating in all but he was my best friend, even my first love. Back to the rest of the gang. Nessa and Luke ran away together also to Australia where Luke started a band with 3 other guys, Ashton , Michael and Calum, I'd also like to point out that the new guy that Riley has been seeing is actually Calum Hood, funny right? Onto to my Magcon Fambam, Taylor is dating a lovely girl named Nicole, she is SOOO gorgeous, I swear, she is tall, curvy Latina girl, but she's ties home down a little because she is so mature, but she has days where she's just as goofy as Taylor, he had met her on the magcon in Mexico. Cam is still living the single life, he's had a few girls here and there but he's still looking. Nash and Aaron are actually dating twins , Maryann is with Nash and Melissa, Melissa is short with medium length curly blonde hair((not natural)) whilst Maryann is a little more tall with really long straight black hair. Jack G is of course still with Madison, and there so cute I swear. Jack J is with a famous Latina Actress who stars in t.v. named Felica. Has anyone ever herd of the band Fifth Harmony? Well Camila Cabello is indeed infatuated with Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.

Last part ever !!! #sorry not edited!!!!
shout out to the homies Maryann and Nicole!!!

Sean in the story's cause of death is based of a real story. A little boy named Noah Perez has suffered through many painful surgeries for his seizures and I really wish no one would have to go through this horrible events. Thank You all so much, For Noah :)❤️