Natalie

3:00

Natalie Caniff

Once we got back home Nessa went straight upstairs so she can get ready a bit! It was about 3:00 so it gave us time before the Luke and Sean get here at 4:00 and The rest of our 'Crew' got here at 4:30 so we can leave to the Prom. Anyways I went upstairs and removed one of those whitening strips things that I had on my teeth and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. Once that was done I went to my room grabbed my dress and slipped it on carefully to make sure I wouldn't mess up my hair or makeup. My dress was beautiful!!!!

It was a Long Black and Silver, One shoulder Dress with a Slit in the Bottom. I had also wore it with some Simple Silver Pumps that were oddly comfortable for heels. I also parred if up with  some dangling Silver Earrings. My makeup was just a simple Smokey Eye with a little Silver in it. Which matched my nails perfectly they were Black on all Fingers  except in my Thumb and Ring Finger which were a Black to Silver Ombré color. And my hair was pretty simple it was Let Loose Curled but with a cute Braid in the back. Once I was done I heard the doorbell ring and also herd Nessa yell

"It's Luke!!!Open the door so I can have an entrance!!!" I laughed
So I did as I was told. I soon opened the door the a very well dressed Luke.

"Well, Don't you look Lovely Natalie" He said in a Posh accent.

"I should say the same to you Lucas" I replied in the same accent. We both laughed as I moved aside for him to come in. As we both walked to the Living Room. And as on cue Ness walked in making Mine and Luke's jaw drop!!! Damn Nessa looked even more then normal BEAUTIFUL!!!

"You so lucky you get to have her! If you hurt her 1. You lose bad and 2. I WILL kick your ass!" I told Luke making him and Nessa blush. And If it couldn't have been better the door bell rang, I walked to the door making sure to do the 'I'm watching you face' to Luke behind Nessa back. Soon enough I opened the door ready to see my Best Friend and BoyFriend  who I could ever ask for.

"Hey"

------------------------------------------
Cliff Hanger ;)