Chapter Four - Karate Kick!

[Opening Song: Angel With A Shotgun by The Cab]

 Lily's P.O.V

Standing in front of the blue scary faced painting which is still smiling at me I hold the bouquet of pink flowers to it.

"Here you can have these, I don't want them anymore" I say to the painting trying to sound brave as I can so the painting cannot see or hear my fear.

"Hehe, thanks girly, they smell so lovely, now... TIME TO EAT!" It yells and bites the flowers and takes them from my hands making me flinch, Gary pulls me back to protect me while we watch the painting cram the flowers down. 

"As promised, I'll let you go through" The painting tells me "It is just like a door, so open me"

I take hold of the painting and open it like a door, only to find the most smallest path and another door. Opening the door I see loads of scary mannequin heads.

"H-How freaky..." I mumble to myself feeling frightened of the fact there are so many mannequin heads around and they are all staring at me intensively.

A path is made with mannequins, walking through the path I stay right in front of Gary as close as I can, my back is slightly touching his hard stomach, wait... are those abs?! I feel a huge dark blush form on my cheeks, I am so glad Gary cannot see my face right now!

Continuing to walk down the path there is a door and we open it and walk through it to the next part of this world full of puzzles to solve. 

The Lady in Red looks over at me and Gary when we enter the room and we rush around the room trying to escape the Lady in Red, there is a door but it seems to be locked. "There is another door there!" Gary points not far from where we are standing. Going to the door it says it needs a password. Damn it!

"Try 9900" Gary says to me. Picking up the piece of chalk I write the number Gary tells me and wait, the door doesn't unlock itself and I let out a sigh. Gary takes my hand and grips hold of it tightly so I do not leave his side and leads me around the room for a moment.

There is a painting on the wall which we stop at and it says 'The hanged man'. "That was one of the pictures in the gallery, I remember look at it, maybe it has a code on it, I mean look at his clothes" Gary says to me and points at The hanged man shirt. Looking at the picture I see a number on his shirt "5629" I say "We can try that code on the door we were just at"

Me and Gary walk back to the door and write on the door 5629. Nothing happens. "Damn it!!" I demand and rub my temples for a moment. Gary places a hand on my shoulder and looks at me with a small smile "There has to be another code around here somewhere, we will make this through!". I look up at Gary and I pull a smile and nod "Yes!"

Going to the door to the right of the door we're standing at there is a question. "'How many paintings of women are there in this room?'" Gary reads out loud. Thinking for a very long moment I try and recall all the paintings we walked past together. "14?" I ask. "Try it" Gary says to encourage me giving me a hand gesture to the door, nodding once I write the number on the chalk board and calmly wait to see the reaction. The door opens and I smile brightly. 

Entering the small cramped room there is a small round wooden table with two blue vases of water seeming to be waiting for us. Getting our blue and green rose out me and Gary place them in one of the vases. Our roses rise up and come back to a wonderful health causing my heart to pound the most tiniest bit harder, placing the roses back in my handbag we look around the room. 

There is a small book case in the corner of the room. Pulling one out it says as the title 'Wonderful Days'. "'The gallery is like a spooky amusement park with lots of strange things! It's so much fun playing here, the day was over before I knew it! Isn't a fantastic place? Why don't you join me here? You'll be fine with all this company...'" I read before I drop the book onto the floor and it lands right beside my feet causing me to jump slightly. I don't pick the book back up.