Chapter One - The Beginning

Authors Note:

It is the first chapter! Yay! Please enjoy, vote and comment.

Claire: Just get on with it will ya!!!!

Author: H-Hai!

---

LILY'S P.O.V

"Hey, hurry up will you? I want to go and see these paintings!" Megan tells me from behind as I pack my bag. I make sure my purse is inside with some money so we could go and buy lunch after seeing the paintings in the art gallery. My packet of tissues are in the pocket, my phone on silent and my charm bracelet. The bracelet was given to me by my nana who passed away a few years ago, she told me life would be bumpy but I can travel it anyway possible even if it means walking on water.

"I heard that there is a picture of a cat there, I really want to see it!" Susie says jumping up and down with her arms in the air and a big smile on her face.

Me and my friends Megan and Susie have always been interested in art but we don't want to become an artist. Today we are going to look around in the local art gallery. I heard there is loads of art work by Guertena. I have seen some of his art works on the internet, but I am looking forward to seeing the real thing!

Looking in my mirror quickly my green emerald eyes look back at me. My brown hair is straight today and it reaches right down past my ribs. I am wearing a white shirt with a black skirt. On my feet are black flat shoes however Megan is wearing a white t-shirt saying 'PARIS' with black trousers and a black leather jacket and her black bob is in the right shape, on the other hand Susie is wearing a pink dress and her blonde hair is in pigtails.

"Okay I am ready" I say turning to my friends with a bright smile "Let's go!"

Susie jumps for joy as she laughs and Megan puts her hands on her hips giving me a smile.

We leave my house together and order a taxi.

We all standing inside the art gallery, the queue for the desk is huge, it is actually quite annoying.

"Lily why don't you go on ahead and we will catch you up?" Susie asks me

"You two don't mind?" I ask

"We'll catch you up" Megan says flapping her hand at me.

Giving them both a smile I leave the queue and going upstairs I enter the main part of the art gallery. The first picture I see is a picture of a person on their knees, a old man is taking quite an interest in the painting, I won't bother him. Walking past a purple haired guy I go to the next painting and see a picture which is completely dark, but it has the word towers in the name, but I don't see any towers. Going to the next picture it says it is called 'Worry', it looks slightly disturbing...

Walking into the next room there is a picture of a diamond, that must of took some time to paint. The next picture is a women wearing all red, she looks beautiful, I wonder if she was or is a real person, such fine details but Megan told me Guertena didn't paint real people...strange.

I go and have a look at the painting called 'Enlightenment', it seems like a picture of a eye but... Going into the next room there is nobody about but there is a massive long stretched out picture, it is called 'Fabricated World'. The lights start to flicker making me flinch in surprise, I look up to the ceiling the lights flickering and then they stay dark.

Walking to where I went up the stairs and into this place I find that nobody is around, walking down the stairs to the desk nobody is there either. What happened to everyone?! The lights start to flicker again but yet again when they stop they stayed off.