Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Kaitlin and Ciel

Kaitlin's POV

She smiles and sits over across from ciel with Madeline by her. "It's a pleasure coming here Mr.Phantomhive! So, when shall we talk about our companies joining together?" "Hmm...later on" she nods and smiles "that's perfect for me Mr.Phantomhive!" "Please just call me Ciel...." Kaitlin nods and smiles "Of course it will be my pleasure to call you that Mr.Phantom....uh...I mean ciel! " "Miss Kaitlin, do you mind if we play a little game of chess?" He looks into her eyes with a small, soft frown. " w...well I haven't played it for quiet a long time but I guess so...." Ciel and Sebastian walk over to the two young girls and ciel held out his hand for Kaitlin, " I will take you to the game room now, please follow me...." Sebastian does the same for the sweet maid and they all soon arrive at the game room and both maid and butler stand by their masters, as they start the game of chess.

"My my Ciel you're really good at this!" Kaitlin watched in awe as he took out one of her knights with his own. "hmm? Well I have bee playing for a long time, and I have grown capable of finding my opponents....." He was interrupted by her taking out his bishop with her own "hehe! Looks like I got you!" He smirks softly at the cheerful girl and moves his knight close to her bishop, "My black knight.....it never fails me, it always finds a way to defeat its opponent in battle...." Sebastian grinned at the words of his master then looks up at Madeline. "hmm? W...well my bishop....it always leads me down the right path....always there to help me when times are dark around me...." Madeline softly smiles at her master, looking up at the gazing demon, she quickly looks down as the butler chuckles. "Hmm sounds rather interesting but times come when the ones that protect you must fall....." Ciel easily takes out her bishop and lands next to the king, "Check mate...." Kaitlin and Madeline gazed at the board then looked at each other then Kaitlin sighs and smiles at ciel, "well looks like I have been defeated....rather easily too...." Ciel looks at her and grins softly , "but my dear with a little help you can rule the whole kingdom....Sebastian please fetch us some tea..." Kaitlin softly blushes then looks at Madeline, "w..why don't you go with him Madeline...." "Yes mistress" "yes, my lord..." The two servants bow at their masters and soon went to fetch the tea.