Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1
Old manor, strange people

It was a cold night and Kaitlin, mistress of the Brunswick manor, and Madeline, the loyal maid of Kaitlin. "Madeline, father sent us here to meet Chris...erm...chad...." Kaitlin thinks. " Ciel Phantomhive mistress, the guard dog or most loyal to the queen" Madeline said with a smile. "Ahh~! Yes Mr.Phantomhive! I always did admire him! Hehe!"

As the carriage continued the two girls hear a loud howl and see a large shadowy figure with glowing red eyes. "M..Madeline a..are we almost there?" Kaitlin said frightened by the figure. "Yes were are here, the phantomhive manor." they both look out the carriage tho see a large manor with a butler standing out at the main entrance. Madeline exits the cart and helps Kaitlin out of the carriage and they both walk up to the dark-like butler.

"Good evening ladies I am Sebastian, butler of the lord of this manor, ciel..." He was interrupted by Kaitlin's awe " ohh~! Such a large manor! No wonder Ciel is admired by my father, right Madeline?" She smiles at her maid. "Y..yes mistress your father shows great respect for this manor...excuse us Sebastian for interrupting you my mistress is impressed with the Phantomhive family." "Not a problem my dear" he kisses the maid's hand "Now let me show you to the guest rooms" he smirked and lead the two girls around the manor and then to their guest rooms "I hope you both had a safe trip and peaceful night" he closes the door and leaves the girls alone in their room. "My my! What a gentleman Sebastian was! Oh~! I can't wait to meet Ciel! Are you excited too Madeline?" The maid did not reply only a soft smile appeared on her face with a little blush on her cheeks. "Oh~! Madeline likes Sebastian! Madeline likes Sebastian!" Kaitlin laughs and smiles at her maid. "M...mistress please keep it quiet! You might cause a commotion...." She tries to calm her laughing mistress down. "We should get some sleep mistress, you had a long trip" she yawns and her mistress falls onto the soft bed, "well alright, I just really want to meet Ciel!" Kaitlin yawns and falls asleep. Madeline smiles softly at her sleeping mistress, "Good night miss" and she soon fell asleep.

Madeline woke up early the next morning and got dressed in her maid uniform. Her mistress, still fast asleep, slept peacefully. Madeline stretches then suddenly hears a soft knock on the door. She walks over and opens the door and Sebastian standing there with a soft smile then bows. "Good morning Miss Madeline..." "Sebastian, good morning too you also! w...what brings you here?" "The young master would like meet you and the mistress in the dinning room" "O...oh of course! I shall wake her up right away!" She smiles and closes the door and leans against it, blushing a soft rosey red. She and her mistress started to walk through the manor Kaitlin looked Madeline with a bright smile, "Oh~! I can't wait to meet Ciel!! Oh! Madeline, do you like Sebastian? He is such a charming gentleman!" "W...well I...." she blushes and notices the dinning room, "oh! Looks like we have arrived!" They notice Sebastian smiling at them, and a boy with a patch over his left eye and gloomy look on his face, looking straight at Kaitlin, "Good morning, please join us for breakfast...."