Bloodline Blocked

"Ughhh.."

A petite kunoichi sat almost lifelessly on the cold stone. Her now bruised arms hung in thick, rusty metal chains, preventing any wild or sudden movements.

Pain was felt in her neck. Her head hung heavily to the side and she felt a strong wave of dizziness overcome her whenever she made an attempt at lifting it.

The strong scent of sewage, blood, and rotten flesh filled the thick and humid air around her. She felt as though sh could barely breathe; the smell nearly choked her.

She wanted to gag.

As she tried to open her eyes however, she realized that she couldn't. Something covered them, and this frightened her.

Flashback

*Clink clank!*

Sharp metals sparkled and glistened as they flew throughout the tall trees that were drenched with the rain that fell with them.

Curses were spewed out of the mouths of the victims as they dodged each one, just barely.

It was three against one: a feisty red headed woman who reminded her vaguely of Sakura, a tall muscular man who appeared to be harmless, and an overly confident silver headed fellow with a sword that was just about as big as him.

"She's pretty good, I'll give her that." The woman spoke, attitude evident in her voice.

The smaller boy placed his free hand upon his left hip, rolling his purple eyes at his comrade's comment. "She's a member of the Konohagakure Anbu Black Op core, what do you expect? Geez, Karin. She's wearing the mask and everything."

A large anger mark appeared on Karin's forehead as she snapped her head in his direction, causing the boy to smirk triumphantly.

"Y'know what, ya little troll--!?"

The kunoichi before them drew her katana, focusing chakra at her feet to avoid sinking in thick mud beneath her.

"What business do you have with Konoha?"

A smug look slowly made it's way onto Karin's face. "Oh, wouldn't you like to know?"

Not wanting to waste anymore time, the trio lunged towards the girl with no mercy.

Flashback over.

She knew was that she wasn't too badly injured from the battle, but that's about it. Everything after that was a blur. With her eyes covered, her Byakugan was rendered completely useless, meaning that she couldn't figure out where she was.

"..T..there's no way that those three brought me here..." She mumbled thoughtfully.

"Hmph! Who else could it have been?" A familiar, womanly voice spoke, causing the girl's heart to skip a beat.

"Hey, look who's finally awake!" Another, more cheerful voice spoke.

Refusing to grant the enemy satisfaction, she hid her shock. The simple fact that she couldn't sense their presence in the room told her that she was definitely not feeling well. A deep frown made its way onto her features.

"Hmph. You don't look too hot, Hyuuga."

She sat quietly.

"Neither do you, Karin." The other voice muttered.

"Shut up, Suigetsu!" The woman yelled, a light blush dusting her cheeks. The sound of water splashed violently in the background.

Suddenly, a groan of a door was heard causing the two that were previously bickering to shut up.

Their footsteps grew closer and closer towards her, and the aura which surrounded them was almost sickening.

She shifted uncomfortably in her shackles.

Finally, a couple of inches in front of her, they stopped. Pulling out a kunai from their sleeve, they reached down towards the limp girl who's muscles almost instantly tensed up at the sound of metal being drawn.

Their hand quickly reached out and grabbed her jaw roughly, pulling her face towards their own. Slipping the kunai under the bandage which covered her eyes, they swiftly cut it and watched as it hit the floor beside her body.

After having her eyes covered for so long, the girl's vision swam. After a couple of blinks, however, Hinata was able to make out the face that stood above her.

She matched his glare perfectly, but his cold gray eyes still managed to send chills down her spine.

"Uchiha Sasuke."

_______________________

Hey so as I've stated before, I have plenty of stories that are being written but aren't published yet && this is one of them! :D

Tell me what you think and if you guys like it then I'll continue!

R&R!! ^_^