Chapter 6...

"I thought you said you were going to wear something nice," she commented as her eyes roamed over his body. He wore a pair of dark blue jeans, what looked like grease covering them. He had a nice, dark grey shirt which made his eyes pop, but on top of the shirt was a leather jacket; metal studs shined in the glow of her front door light and lined the top of the jacket. She noted as she walked toward him that he smelled slightly of something burning and another smell that was entirely him. She glared at him, her eyes though were teasing, "I don't know if I want to go out with you looking like that."

    Draco Malfoy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms across his chest, "Well, I don't know if I want to go out with you looking like that," in fact, it was quite the opposite, but he only said it to jerk her nerves. Hermione Granger stood before him, her body covered in a short black dress that stopped at mid-thigh. She held a clutch purse in her hands, her wand and muggle phone hidden within it. Her hair was piled up on top of her head, simple make up covering her face. Her eyes were lined with eye liner, a slight flare at the ends of them. Her lips were a smooth, red, silk color. The way she was dressed, in fact, was exactly what he knew she was going to be wearing.

    "My eyes are up here, Draco," Hermione commented and Draco looked up at her, not even noticing that he was looking down at her nicely shaped legs and reminiscing. Clearly, now, they both knew that they lusted after one another, but Draco was curious as to her feelings regarding him. If Hermione was like other girls, he would have skipped this whole date thing, but Hermione was different and would hate him for the rest of his life and hex his balls off if he did that. No, he much rather keep his balls and now have her hating him for the rest of his life. He hoped she still had feelings for him because, for him, they never stopped, "So, are we ready to go?"

    "Sure," and Draco stepped aside to reveal his bike which Hermione just rolled her  eyes at. Of course he would bring a bike, she thought. Draco sat down on top of it, Hermione crawling behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist, "Where are we going?" he asked just as he started the engine and Hermione squealed in fear in his ear. He forgot she didn't particular like motorcycle, or brooms for that matter.

    She squealed his ear the name of a restaurant, "Do you know where it is?"

"Yea," Draco responded as he slowly backed out of her driveway, Hermione's arms getting tighter and tighter around his waist, "It's along the San Antonio River, right?" she nodded in his back, "Hold tight," he smirked teasingly and he pressed down on the gas pedal, driving down highways and roads to the river, Hermione squealing in background and Draco laughing at her. Finally they arrived along the river, finding a parking spot surprisingly quick. After Draco turned the motorcycle off, Hermione still held tightly to Draco's waist and Draco laughed as he plucked her hands from his body. Draco got off the motorcycle, Hermione following behind him reluctantly, "Oh, come on, Hermione, tell me that was fun."

    "It was fun," Hermione said quickly and sarcastically.

    Draco threw an arm around her waist, pulling her next to him and whispered in her ear, "Told you so," and Hermione looked up at him, a small, nostalgic smile on her face.

    Just as Draco's silver eyes turned dark as he looked down at Hermione and he began to lean down toward her face, she slithered out of his grip and laughed, "Let's go, Draco, or we'll end up sitting at the bar."

    Draco rolled her eyes at her sneaking maneuver and began to walk toward her, "What's your problem with bars, Hermione?"

    Hermione walked next to him, keeping a safe distance between the two of them as they made their way down the cobble stone riverfront, "They're smelly and full of guys who sweat alcoholic."