Chapter 11

Andy's p.o.v

"CC GET OUT OF MY BED!" I bellowed.

"But dude it's the only place I like in this house" He complained.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because your there." He said in the voice if a three year old.

"I swear your gay sometimes."I mumbled under my breath "Now get out!" I spoke louder. There was several loud bangs at the door "Come in" cc mumbled. Jinxx, Jake and Ash walked in.

"Hey man" Jinxx chirped.

"Shhh sleep" cc grumbled. All the guys fell on my bed and soon enough were all asleep.

Sarah's p.o.v

I walked into andy's room and burst out laughing all the guys were on andy's bed. Cc's foot was in jakes face. Jakes feet were in Ash's face and Andy's and Jinxx were on the floor hugging like secret lovers I burst out laughing then ran to my room to get my camera.

Once I gad the picture I went to twitter and uploaded it then tweeted.

' @andyBVB @ccBVB @jakepittsBVB @Ashleypurdy

@JinxxBVB

Don't you just love brotherly love. Walked into the guys room to find them like this I hope they didn't get orgy those sheets are clean. Watch out sammi you have competition! Love you guys'

I waited. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1

"SARAH!" The guys all shouted simultaneously I heard them all running to my room so I lay down on my bed pretending to be asleep, they burst through my door and jumped on my bed squishing me in the process I groaned 

"Guys get off please?!" I half whined.

"You uploaded a picture if us like that because?" I just laughed until I was crying. "You shouldn't have don't that because as soon as were back from tour were sending you to school muwahahaah!" Andy laughed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO KILL ME NOW!" I yelled.

All the guys ran and left me to sleep.

The next morning I woke up at 4 am on the dot just to find all the guys sat on the end of my bed smiling at me.

"Ok now is it me or is this meant to be a horror movie but it was rejected?" I grumbled making all the guys laugh.

"Lazy bones get ready and then were leaving!" Andy shouted then they all walked off.

I ran to my wardrobe and got changed.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Andy's p.o.v

I ran down the hall to wake sarah up for her first day if school, which I know she is not looking for. I opened through her door then jumped on her bed earning a satisfying groan.

"Sarah get up!" I spoke while shaking her.

"Ok ok but get the hell of me!" she yelled I jumped if her and went to get her keys, bag and lunch ready for her.

Sarah p.o.v

I walked into my wardrobe and looked through my clothes to find something to wear I decided on black leather pants and a studded belt with black knee high converse. A misfit t-shirt and a thick layer if eyeliner. I walked downstairs and found Andy in the kitchen.

"Here's your stuff, have a good day and be good" He smiled then kissed my cheek.

"You don't leave the house without protection and I'll be back at three for combat training." I smiled then walked out of the house jumped on my bike and went to school.

I parked across the of three parking spaces and got off to be instantly swarmed by kid asking for my autograph or asking what I'm here or can they have my number. I pushed threw the crowd then stoping and shouting "Touch the bike and it will be the last expensive thing you and your family ever see!" Over my shoulder before continuing.

I collected my time table and went straight to my first lesson maths yay! (note the sarcasm.)

I was luckily the first person in class so i picked a seat at the back as it was the first day back in September.

After about ten minutes the rest of the class came in and the teacher Mrs Pillgrim or to me Mrs Grim started teaching algebra so I just lay my head on the desk and fell asleep. I was rudely awoken by a loud band and a loud screech.

"MISS TAYLOR AM I BORING YOU?"

"Well duh other wise I wouldn't be asleep!" I yelled the class laughed.

"Oh so if it is that boring that you find it ok to go to sleep when you need to learn then maybe you can tell me the answers?" She asked in a smug tone waiting for me to fail.

"What ever

-2+x

4 + y

-1+-2

oh and by the way the answers to question 1-10 are all wrong and you meant to be the teacher!" I spoke annoyed that my slumber was disturbed.

"Oh well look at Miss smarty pants you think your so good because your famous and that your invincible because your rich!" She retorted acid dripping from each word a girl in the corner gasped in shock.

"You know what you have fucking no idea you don't know me!" I shouted getting angry.

"Oh no sorry because no one is good enough to know who you are they?!" She spat at me.

"You fucking know nothing just imagine with that pea sized brain of yours to see every one you loved killed then having to live every day thinking what if? So no I don't think I'm invincible but I think you need a reality check on how important life is and how much every thing it means!" I yelled she stopped and looked at me before reaching into her boot and pulling out a gun. Girls screamed and called the police.

Andy's p.o.v

I sat down with my breakfast and put batman when the broadcast was cut off and the new came on showing breaking news.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

It has been reported that their is a teacher holding a class if 44 hostage a gun point threatening to take the life of a young girl called Sarah Taylor........

My mind zoned out after that before I grabbed my keys and told zane to meet me at the gates.

Sarah's p.o.v

"Oh for fuck sake would people stop trying to kill me I'm kinda getting bored of it!" I spoke exasperated.

"Yeah well don't worry this will be the last time" Mrs grim smiled evilly.

"Why does she deserve to die?" A boy asked.

"Oh so you what to die first hey?" she cocked her eyebrow then slowly pulled the trigger I jumped so I could save the guy from his death in my place, I felt the impact in my stomach and groaned. She saw me in line if the shot then ten more rang off each hitting me. I fell to the ground slowly inched toward my gun in my belt and aimed it for her head and pulled hard.

Andys p.o.v

Zane met me at the gates where we put in the radio on our way to the school.

It has been reported that a total of 12 rounds have been fired 11 confirmed to have hit one student and the other the rogue teacher.

We pulled up and a ran into the school to find Sarah.

She lay there covered in blood and coughing it up the paramedics trying to save her from the tendrils of death that slowly enveloped her.

___________________________

Autumn out