Chapter 26

Zack's P.O.V

Oh uhmmm come on Zack think!

Aha!

"I got it for you when I saw the scrape in your arm"I said

"When did you see it??"she asked

"Uhmmm I saw that when you came out of the bathroom." I said.

"Nice story dude"my wolf said.

"Shut up."I said.

"Well that was fast. How did you get back here so quick then? Where did you buy it?"She said.

"Uhmm I didn't buy it. It was from my car I have it incase for emergency?"I said unsure of what I was saying.

I hope it works. Even I won't believe in the story that I'm making up.

"Oh....okay then"she said.

"Let's get to work then." I said.

"Sure let's go"she said.

She grabbed her bag and her things then went for tge door.

I grabbed her hand and went to the car.

We got to the office and everyone started staring at us.

Why were they staring?

"Hey Zack. Uhmm let go of my hand people are looking."She said shyly.

"I don't care let them."I said

"Serves them right y'all boys just stare, that's all you can get."My wolf said.

"Possessive are we?"I said.

"Like your not?"he said.

"Yeah shut up!"I said laughing.

"Everyone! Can I have everyone's attention please." I shouted.

"What are you doing Zack?!?!" She said tightening the grip on my hand.

"It's okay."I whispered to her.

Once I had all of their attention. I cleared my throat and started talking.

"This girl beside me. Which is Samantha Collins, is the girl I love who will be my future girlfriend...and wife." I said smiling at her.

"So you guys better back off alright? And those gossip girls anything you say against my girl, If I find out you might wanna clear your desk and leave."I said.

I grabbed her by her waist and she gasped a little.

I saw that she's already blushing red. My mate is so cute. I just wanna take her home and cuddle her all day.

I looked back at the crowd and saw that some were terrified.

"Do I have myself clear?"I said.

I saw some nodded and saw some mouthed a yes.

I dragged her to my private elevator and I let go of her waist and grabbed her hand again.

"Why did you do that?"she asked.

I looked her through her eyes.

"Because I love you and I don't like to share what's mine love. I'm possessive what's mines is mine and will stay mine."I said winking at her which made her blush even more.

"You do know I haven't agreed to be your girlfriend yet right?"she said.

"Yeah we know it very well. This guy sucks at courting you my love"my wolf said.

"Like you can do better? You'll just kiss her and she'll slap you hahahaha."I said.

"I know love but soon you will be mine to keep" I said smiling.

"You are really confident, Mr.Fenner."she said.

"I know I am, Ms.Collins. I get it from my dad." I said pecking the tip of her nose.

"You really are getting lovey dovey Zack"

"I know but only to you my love." I said.

"Hahahaha go to work Zack." She said slightly pushing me but I won't budge.

"Hahaha but I am working....working on getting you to say yes." I said winking at her that made her slightly blush.

"Work as in work. You know like what you do in an office?"she said.

"Alright boss, Whatever you say." I said laughing.