Chapter 8:Lala's true Power.

In the last chapter,Blaze had to fight Lura.Her friends helped,but, then got defeated by Lura.With the help of a health vile,her friends were better.But when Jack got hurt,Blaze got angry.She had a new form called Fire Soul Awakening.In the middle of the battle,Blaze was unsure of herself.Jack told her that she could do itt and kissed her.At the end, the team got a new member.Her name is Juliet.Now,they are all at Shana's house to relax and train!
"YAHOOO!! I'M UP HERE EVERYONE!!!"Star called as he stood on Shana's house roof top."GET DOWN HERE!!"Shana called.Then,Star jumped down."That was an awesome performance!"Star said to himself."If you don't quit your going to get hurt."Shana said.Juliet was training and starring at Jack at the same time."Physic Blast!"Juliet said."Wow! He's so handsome! His blue eyes and black hair!"Juliet said in her head.Then,she walked over to Jack."Oh,he Juliet!"Jack said while sitting under a tree."Um,hi. I was wondering,if we could go out tonight."Juliet said with a heavy blush.Blaze overheard their conversation and walked over and grasped Jack's hand."Sorry for the ease dropping,but,Jack and I are a... I mean we kissed already."Blaze said with a heavy blush."Oh, I see. I guess we're in a love triangle."Juliet said while walking off and continued training.Blaze slowly let Jack's hand go and walked off.Before she could walk another step,Jack grabbed her hand."Blaze,I was thinking that,because we kissed,I think I should be your boyfriend."Jack said with a blush.Then,Blaze started to blush harder than before."Y-You mean boyfriend?"Blaze asked."Yeah,we've kissed 2 times,and it would be weird if we weren't together. You can be my g-girlfriend."Jack said with a blush."Sure. I'd like too.Just don't tell the others I did this."Blaze said as she pulled his collar and kissed him.She pulled away making sure none of her friends saw them.Blaze walked to the girls and Jack walked to the boys."Do you guys want to play a game?"Shana asked."Yeah!"All the girls said.''What game should we play?"Lala asked."I don't know."Blaze said."Let's ask the boys!"Shana said.The girl walked over to the boys and asked them. The boys came up with a game real fast."How about,Element Dodgeball!"All the boys said."Yeah! That will be great!"Juliet said."I can go against my love rival!"Juliet added."Love rival??"The girls asked in shock."Nothing! She's just being silly!"Blaze said with a blush."Okay! I'll get Blaze,Juliet,and Lala!"Jack said."Okay. I have Star,Lura,and Brock.
Both teams went to each side of the dodgeball cort."3...2...1...GO!"Brock said.The red team,which was Jack,Lala,and Blaze,grabbed a ball.The blue team,which was Lura,Shana,Brock and Star,had balls too."Take this! Fire Ball!!"Blaze said.Her ball flew toward Star."Hey!! Aaaaaaaaaah!!"Star said when he got hit with the ball."OUT!!"Brock said while pointing to Star."We have one point!! We have one point!!"Lala said with cheer."Let's go! Dark Ball!"Lura said. Her ball flew toward Blaze."Not even close!"Blaze said while tilting the left side of her head when the ball past."Ice Ball!"Jack said.The ball flew toward Brock.He moved,but,not quickly enough.Brock's shoulder got hit."I'm out!"Brock said while taking a seat by Star.
A few minutes latter,Lala from the red team,Shana from the blue team,and Juliet from the red team were all out.The people who are left are Blaze and Jack from the red team and Lura from the blue team."Lura's next."Blaze said to Jack."Okay.Ice spike ball!"Jack said.The ball flew toward Lura.She moved but,the spikes came out the ice ball and hit her collar."Crap. I'm out."Lura said."That was a good game.I had no idea that you could do that,Jack."Blaze said."It's a special skill."Jack said."Yeah!! Our team won!!"Lala said.Then,a snake crawled on Lala's leg and pinned her to a wall and stuck her there."Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! HELP ME!!"Lala said."What the heck!!"Blaze said.Then,she grabbed her sword and cut the snake."There's more where that came from."A boy voice said.Then,more snakes came from out of the ground and pinned Blaze to a wall.Then,the boy walked near her."What's up beautiful? I'm Jake."Jake said while holding Blaze's face."Let her go!!"Jack shouted with anger."And what are you going to do about it? She's all tided up.Your tided up too.Here girl."Jake said.Then,he kissed her with passion right on the lips.But,it wasn't a normal kiss.He added poisson to make Blaze evil."How does that feel,beautiful?"Jake said after their lips came apart.
Then,Jack got very angry."No one ever messes with me or my friends!! And I'll do anything to protect Blaze!!"Jack said with anger."Go kill your friends!"Jake said to Blaze."Sure!"Blaze said as she pulled her sword out."Blaze!"Lala said.Then,she ran right to her."No Lala!!"Jack said."Come back!"Shana said."Blaze!! Please come back!! Don't be evil like the snake guy!!"Lala said with tears falling down her face.Then,Blaze smiled and punched Lala away from her.Lala landed on a rough surface of the ground.She skidded on her face.Lala sat up.Blood fell from her face right where Blaze punched her."You can beat me all you want!! You can do it until I die!! I won't hurt my best friend!"Lala said."Best friend!? Ha! You must be very stupid if you think I'm your friend!"Blaze said with a grin."Fire Soul Awakening!!!"Blaze said."Okay,Blaze,you--What are you doing?"Burn said."I'm going to kill that little brat,Lala.All she ever did was laugh and yell! She was and always will be useless! Fire Soul Beam!!"Blaze said in anger."Oh no! If Lala gets hit with that attack she'll die!!"Star said."Grass Princess Form!!"Lala said as the attack hit her.''Lala!!"Brock said.
Then,the smoke cleared.Lala was still standing.She had a green dress and had a sword.She was in Grass Princess Mode!"Hahaha!! Sooooo funny!!! Fire Blast!!"Blaze said while make a funny face."I'm sorry to hurt you,Blaze. But,I have to stop you. And if this breaks our friendship,I'm sorry. Grass Ultimate Blast!!"Lala said.A huge beam was headed for Blaze.It happened in slow motion.Jack ran to Blaze.Then,he grabbed her."I'm sorry for letting this happen to you."Jack said.He kissed her and drained all the poisson from her.Jack and Blaze both fell to ground because they got hit with the blast."Jack,Blaze!"They all yelled."Crap!"Jake said."No!! They're dead!!"Lala said while coming out of her mode and falling on her knees and crying."No! No! No! NO! I killed Blaze and Jack!!"Lala said while sobbing."Stop sobbing. There not dead. They're unconscious. We just need someone to heal them."Lura said."I'll heal them."Juliet said while pushing her glasses up.
Then,she walked over to them.Juliet held her hands out and started to heal them.A few minutes later,they woke up."What happened?"Blaze said." Poisson got into your system when you were trying to help Lala."Jack said."Hey! Let me join your team."Jake said."NO WAY!!''Everyone said except Blaze."I guess he can."Blaze said."Great. And for the rest of you,It was all a joke! Ha!"Jake said."WHAT!!!!!!"They all said."Your master put me up to it.''Jake said.Everybody was in shock except Blaze.Then,Jake whispered to Jack."He told me this would be training,but,not when I kissed Blaze."Jake said.He walked over to Blaze."You want to go out?"Jake asked."Sure."Blaze said."I'm coming too!"Jack said as he caught up to them."I think Blaze is in a "love triangle".Don't you think?"Lala asked."It sure does seem that way."Shana said."What's going on with those two?"Brock asked."Something."Lura and Juliet said."Whatever! I'm too big for that!!"Star said.
Lala,Lura,Brock,Shana,Juliet,and Star parted ways and went to their houses.The club got bigger.Blaze,Lala,Lura,Jack,Brock,Shana,Star,Juliet,and now Jake was all a group.Find out what happens on the next chapter!