6: Pancakes and Tryouts

Charlie hummed as soft hands trailed up his arms, relishing in the soft touch. He was still sprawled out under the covers of his bed, and the hands caressing him felt oddly familiar.

"Charlie." A feminine voice whispered.

"Mm." Charlie mumbled softly.

"Charlie, come on, I hear your aunt coming." The voice said louder.

"It's okay, voice." He mumbled tiredly, "She's probably making pancakes."

The hands moving along his arms stopped and he whined lowly, "No, don't go away."

Malia sighed, "Fine. We'll just let your aunt catch us in the same bed together, half naked."

Charlie barely registered what Malia had said, instead, his half asleep brain sending desperate signals to his arms, begging them to wrap around Malia and bring her closer. And Charlie wasn't all himself when he was tired, so he obeyed and patted the space beside him until he felt the soft muscle of Malia's abdomen under his fingers. He grinned sleepily, thinking it was just a dream as he quickly wrapped his arm around Malia, crushing her into his front.

Malia's eyes widened ever so slightly at Charlie's sudden actions. She had always been the one who had to make the first move, and seeing Charlie this way turned her on just the slightest. She took advantage of the moment and hummed, pushing closer into Charlie, her nose pressed against the warm skin of his neck.

Charlie shivered as Malia's lips traced his neck unconsciously. The dream he was in was absolutely amazing, and he never wanted to wake up from something so phenomenal.

He flinched when his aunt knocked on his door, "Charlie, come on. I actually decided to make something for breakfast. And it's not fruity pebbles this time." She called, "I swear."

Charlie groaned, not wanting to move, and his aunt heard him, quickly replying, "I hope you're groaning about what I said and not because of that girl you have in your bed." She warned.

Charlie's eyes widened, and his arms retracted from Malia's waist as he pushed himself into a sitting position, turning his head to stare at Malia's beautiful form beside him. She gave him a sleepy smile as his eyes scanned her flawless face. He still couldn't believe someone so beautiful could be real.

"Charlie, seriously, hurry up!" Aunt Sophie huffed at her nephew, "And bring your friend down with you; I'm sure she's hungry." She finished, her fading steps being the last thing for the two teens to hear.

He ran a nervous hand through his fluffy, black hair in an effort to tame it as he yawned. Malia's hands traced patterns along his bare back, making the boy shiver under her subtle touch; the only subtle thing about Malia. He wanted to stay in his bed with her all day, but he knew he had school, and he sighed.

"Are you okay with going downstairs to meet her?" He asked Malia.

Malia suddenly felt relieved Charlie was human, because he couldn't hear how her heart was beating furiously in a panic, begging for her to run away from more human interactions. She could stand being around Charlie because she liked him, but now she had to act like she hadn't been in the woods as a coyote for eight years.

She only shrugged, "Sure." She said nonchalantly, covering her nerves.

Charlie gave her a happy grin as he got out of his bed, slipping a random shirt over his body before grabbing a clean pair of his boxers for Malia to wear for when they went downstairs for breakfast.

She pouted, slipping them on and walking behind Charlie as he led her to his kitchen downstairs. Charlie's pulse quickened nervously at Sophie's reaction. Sophie could be intimidating and hard core when she wanted to be, he didn't want her embarrassing him in front of Malia this early.