Chapter Six

Chapter Six

~Vic~

I woke up to the sound of quiet snoring. I opened my eyes to see Blair sleeping next to me. I then looked around the room. We were in her bedroom, which was covered in framed photos and drawings. 

I looked back at Blair, well more like the back of her head. Her bare back was pressed to my chest, our legs intertwined together, and my arms were wrapped protectively around her. My left arm wrapped around her waist and laid under us since we laid on our left sides. My right arm was wrapped a little higher, around her chest and covering most of her breasts. 

I smiled, thinking about last night and now. After we got to her apartment last night we stripped down again and got in bed. We laid on our sides and looked at each other. We smiled, giggled, whispered, and kissed. Then she rolled over and dozed off. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and tangled our legs together. I couldn't help it, she just looked so beautiful I had to hold her. I felt Blair stir in my arms. Her eyes slowly opened, brightening up my entire being. "Morning," I mumbled to her.

"Morning Vic," she groaned. She buried her face into the pillow we rested our sleepy heads on. "I'm so tired…"

"I know baby."

"I wanna go back to sleep!" 

"So go back to sleep," I chuckled. 

"But you gotta sing me to sleep." I could sense a sly grin on her face. I untangled us and smirked. 

"You just wanna hear me sing," I teased.

As she rolled onto her belly she shrugged. "So? Are you gonna sing or what?" 

I nodded. I pulled on my boxers before sitting at the head of the bed and stroking her beautiful hair. "I wrote thing song for you, and it's not completely finished, okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay, as we wake up in your room your face is the first thing I see. The first time I've seen love, and the last I'll ever need. You remind her that your future would be nothing without her. Never lose her, I'm afraid, better think of something good to say.

"But it's all been done more than once so I'll keep on trying. Oh God don't let me be the only one who says...

"No, at the top of our lungs! There's no, no such thing as too young. When second chances won't leave you alone, then there's faith in love.

"She was always the one! I'll repeat it again, the one! No such thing as too young. Red lights flash in the car we're kissing in, call me crazy! I've always tried to remind her that the future's just a few heartbeats away from disaster. I'm afraid that I've thrown it all away!

"No, at the top of our lungs! There's no, no such thing as too young. When second chances won't leave you alone… No, at the top of our lungs! There's no, no such thing as too young. When second chances won't leave you alone…

"We'll repeat it again! There's no, no such thing as too young. Second chances won't leave you alone, 'cause there's faith in... love.

"If you kiss me goodnight I'll know everything is alright. Second chances won't leave us alone, won't leave us alone, 'cause there's faith in love…"

I looked at Blair and saw that she had fallen back asleep. I smiled to myself, slowly falling back into a deep sleep as well.

----

The next time I woke up it was because of loud moaning. My eyes shot open to see Blair, wrapped up in a blanket, bent over, and gripping her stomach. 

"Blair!" I gasped. "Blair, what's going on?" I rushed over to her and brought her back to the bed since she was next to the closet door.

She inhaled deeply. "I got up to pick out some clothes to wear. My stomach just started hurting really bad!" Tears began to run down her face. "I need to get to the hospital. Now!" 

I dressed her and myself quickly. As I drove her to the hospital she wrung her hands together, causing some skin to peal off. I felt sick looking at her small, delicate hands. She couldn't even feel the pain. I felt so terrible. 

She was wheeled into a room I wasn't allowed in by a nurse. Apparently she's a regular in that mysterious room because she requested to go in there in the first place. Instead of sitting in a waiting room I was shown into a hospital bedroom, the same one Blair was in when I met her. It was empty, but soon would be housing my girl once again. 

I left the hospital for about an hour to go back to Blair's place. I grabbed some clothes to put into a bag for tomorrow when I took her home. As I searched around my eyes landed on a box of papers, jewelry, photos, and small items, like a little doll. It was an open shoe box full of things related to her mom and her childhood. It wasn't open last night though…

On the top was a letter, an open letter. Addressed to me. 

 Dear Vic, 

Every hour of every day hurts. Everything changes when someone leaves for good. Nothing will ever be right. Maybe that's the way God intended it to be though. Or maybe he's just an asshole.

You come into this world with many possibilities, choices, chances, fears, and decisions. Is it possible to choose the chance to rid yourself of all fears and decide to end your life? Yes. Is it possible to help someone who wants to? Yes. Did I? No. Could I? No. Things wouldn't have changed. She would have always been the same. 

Never take your own life. People care about you and can't live without you. You will change someone forever and fuck them up for life. They will never be the same and will lose all they've ever had. Stay because you have so much to life for and do. You were brought into this world with a purpose. That purpose wasn't to kill yourself, or kill someone who loves you. My sanity, emotions, and career was killed so spare someone else, please. It doesn't feel good to lose your life along with your best friend. 

I could put together a whole paragraph of quotes about suicide and reasons why you shouldn't. I don't think I could will myself to do that though. So I'll tell you one more final thing. Promise to remember it forever and cherish it because it is all I can tell you when your as close as she was two hours before I graduated. 

Someday you will be huge and successful, Vic. You can't do this to yourself and you can't tell anyone else do this. I will always be alive to feel when someone hurts me. You can't let anyone hurt me by suicide. Take this note and spread the word of how suicide kills others, not just oneself. Become a hero to more than just me.

I'm writing this as you are sleeping next to me, naked I might add. I feel like shit at the moment. I can feel it in my gut that I'm losing time (literally). We got to make the most of Now. You and me. And when Now is over you need to promise me to make the most of Then with this note.

I love you Vic. Always and forever.

 ~Blair

I know just how to make the most of Now, angel.

A/N: Sorry this is short and shitty. Can I please get six comments? Thank you and love you all.

~Catt