Meet the Gorgeous Guy

Chapter 1 – Meet the Man

(Kaitlyn’s POV)

          Almost as soon as he was standing before me was he pulling me off the rock and crashing his lips against mine. I was a little surprised; I mean we just met so I don’t even know anything about him yet. But I do like him so I kissed back. We pulled away after a few minutes because he couldn’t breathe but my being half-demon somehow made it where I didn’t have to breathe since I have no use for it but I’m still alive and nothing like one of those blood-sucking leeches.

          “That can’t happen again. Got it?” I asked him.

          He frowned but nodded his head all the same. He took a deep breath then took a seat beside me on my rock and just looked at me. I looked at him too and took in his deep green eyes that I could get lost in. He cleared his throat and looked up at me with a smirk on his face.

          “As I was saying, my name is Lucas, but you can call me Luc.” He said with same confident smirk making me blush from not hearing him earlier. I bet my face was as red as a tomato with my porcelain skin tone.

          “Well, my name is Kaitlyn. Why don’t we get to know each other some, yeah?” I asked him. I really wanted to know more about him. Since I was still in my demonic form I decided to change back, which was fairly easy. I heard Luc gasp when he saw me do that. Huh, he has probably never even seen a full demon before either so, me changing would be a bigger shock since most demons (unless upper lever-like my mom was) can’t switch forms.

          “I’m only half. My dad is a full-blood werewolf and my mom was a full-blood upper level demon. I can switch forms from demon to human to wolf or anywhere in between the two. Actually I’ve never even explored my demonic abilities until today since I have no one to teach me or anything.” I told him.

          “Well that is cool; I’m a full blood shifter. I wish I could do something like you just did though. It looks really cool.” He said.

          “How about we meet here again same time and place tomorrow and the next day? I have something the day after but that sound good, yeah?” I asked him.

          “Sure it sounds great to me. How old are you?”

          “I will turn seventeen the day after tomorrow. You?”

          “Wow. We have the same birthday, but I’ll be nineteen.” he said.

          “Whoa,” I replied, “that is weird, but cool at the same time.”

          “So,” he started, “since you aren’t seventeen you haven’t found your mate yet, but do you have any inkling of who it might be? I’ve heard some females can feel a small pull before they actually know. Well, actually, it would be the wolf but whatever.”

          “I have no idea. I just hope I don’t find them on my actual birthday. My father would kill me.” I told him.

          “Why?” he questioned me. Such a simple question but so hard to explain since I don’t want to tell him I’m the Alpha’s daughter and the fact that just because he seems like a good guy, he could be a rogue.

                    “Well, you see, it’s kind of complicated really. I’m not sure but, I just know that he would almost literally kill me and I don’t want that to happen.” I nervously laughed.

          “O…kay? Well, I’m so sorry but I have to go now. I’ll meet you here tomorrow, ‘kay? See you later!” he said before jumping off the rock and running into the tree line. I sighed dreamily. That is one gorgeous guy. If I got to pick my mate, then it would definitely be him. I, mean from what I learned about him today then we have a lot in common.

          I laid out until it got dark and then made my way back to my house, but I wasn’t expecting the sight I was met with as soon as I opened the door…