Are You ok?!

STORY

.

Angel POV

The guys went to go get some junk food. Bee,bre,and nique went with them. My mom left to go get Blue,talk to J, and handle some more business. So its just me and the girls here, BORED AS FUCK!

"I wanna do something." I said, plopping down on the couch

"Lets ride our horse." shani suggested

"Im up for it." Asia said

"Then lets go!" Kiah yelled running to the backyard.

We all got off of the couch and followed Kiah to the way back of my backyard to the barn. I opened the door, revealing the horse.

"Hey Yasmine." I said, walking to my horse.

I named her Yasmine, Shani named her horse Jade, Kiah named her's Sasha, and Asia named her horse Cloe. And yes, we named them after the bratz. I dont know why tho.

I hugged Yasmine's snout and ran my fingers through her soft,silky,light brown hair. I grabbed the satgle and the reigns and placed them on her. The rest of the girls followed.

I hopped onto her back and so did the others. "YAH!" We all yelled in unison as the horse ran.

They jumped and leaped over obstacles that we set. It was so much fun to have the wind blowing through my hair and riding so fast.

Ray POV

We just got back from the store. We got Flamin' Hots, Takis, Hot Crunchy Cheese Curls, and lemonade. Yeah we are fat, but hey we spend 2 days in the dance studio working our asses off. Haha. But the question is. Where are the girls?

"ANGEL?!" I yelled

"SHANI!?" Prince yelled, running his finger through his hair

"ASIA BABY," prod yelled " WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Roc sighed" They obviously arent here."

"HORSE!" Niqe yelled standing in the back yard

We all ran outside and saw the girls riding horses while laughing.

I just starred at Angel. She looked more beautiful than ever. Her hair was blowing behind her and she was smiling. It looked like it all was happening in slow motion. She turned her head and looked at me and winked. I think im horny right now! Oh shit here she comes!

"Hey guys." She said hopping off of her horse. The others came too and got off their horse.

"Hey." We all said in unison

"Soo yall didnt tell us yall had horses." Nique said

"I wasent even thinking about them when yall was around." Shani said

"Me neither." Angel said

"I wanna ride one," nique said walking around Angel's horse "it looks li-"

"NOO," Angel yelled cutting her off."dont stand in the back of a hor-" it was to late.

The horse kicked Nique then shitted on her. We all ran torward her as Angel tied the horse to the house.

"Are you okay?!" I asked

"Owwch!" She yelped in pain

Angel walked over."Thats what i was trying to tell you but it was to late." She said

"Come on nique." Bre said as her and bee helped her up

"Oh god," roc yelled "you stank like shit!"

Kiah hit his arm "Shut up."

"Sorry." He said rubbing his arm

"I need a shower now!" Nique whined

"Im sorry but, you cant come in my house dragging shit everywhere. But, you can spray off with the hoes then go home and change." Angle said

Nique sprayed off with the hoes and i dropped her off at home. Ima head back to Angel's in a few.

.

.

.

3+ comments and votes