Twerk!

STORY

.

.

Angel POV

I grabbed Zac, asia grabbed prod,kiah grabbed roc, shani grabbes prince, star grabbed ray, myles was the dj, and bee and bre were the judges. Myles started playing bounce that ass and me and the girls started twerking while the boys held on to our hips. I was getting it! I looked at all the girls. They were all laughing except nique. She was looking at me like i did something to her. I just filcked her off. I looked up at the boys and they were all having a good time. All except Ray. He was looking at ME. I gave him a smile and continued twerking.

.

Ray POV

I was watching Angel the whole time, forgetting that i was getting twerked by nique. I was drooling then she turned her head towards me and i quickly wipped my slob. She smiled at me then turned around and twerked some more. Once we were all done we turned to bee and bre...

"So who won?" Prince asked

"Well we decided that the winners are............ANGEL AND ZAC!" They yelled together

Everyone high fived Angel except nique. I wonder whats wrong with her.

"Aye nique!" I yelled out at her

"Yes?" She said a little annoyed

"Let me talk to you real quick." I said

I pulled her into me and Angel's room and closed the door behind me.

"So i was wondering what was wrong with you out there." I said sitting on the bed

"Nothing." She said sitting next to me

"Come on. Dont give me that shit."

"Well...i was jealous because you kept looking at Angel instead of me!" She said turning her head

"Im sorry. I didnt know you really cared." I said

She turned her head on the verge of tears.

"Then whats the point of this!!" She yelled standing up

"The point of what?" I said also standing

"You see. Im throwing myself at you and you dont even know!" She yelled letting her tears fall

I hugged her and tried comforting her but it just made her cry even more.

"Shhhh." I said patting her back

She backed away from me and started wipping her tears.

"Im sorry." She said

"For what?" I asked

"For this...i mean you just got out of a relationship and im forcing you in another one." She said

"No its okay." I said lifting her chin

She looked in my eyes and i looked in hers. Then we both leaned in and kissed.

.

.

OMG what is Angel gonna say?!?! How is she gonna feel?!? WAIT!!!!!!! IS ANGEL GONNA EVEN FIND OUT??!!!?!?!!? Well to bad only know what is gonna happen in this book. So ummmm...until next time........................................................................................................................................................................BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!