♡ Confession ♡

Amelia's Point of View

I've been confused this past few days... I don't know whether I'm straight or gay, lesbian, transgender or bisexual.

It all started when me and Nadine were talking about having a dare...

- Flashback -

Nadine: Yes.

Amelia: Yes.

Nadine: Jinx! Money for me! Money for me! Ha! I have a dare for you.

Amelia: No fair!

Nadine: Well, since were talking about someone's private life about having a girl as a girlfriend, why don't you try to have a girlfriend too? And you said that you wanted to try. *smirks*

Amelia: Is that your dare?

Nadine: Yes.

Amelia: Fine...

- End of Flashback -

I thought that dare was fake! But she remembered every word I said! Its because she have those, diaries... She writes what's happening to her life.

And then she recomended me to play this game called, PIMD. Party In My Dorm.

{Disclaimer: This app is not mine. It belongs to the right owner. This is true by the way, they met in the game.}

And I gave it a shot since I'm bored. In that game, I met a girl. Her name is Megan Ramos. She's a college student and our age gap is five years. So she's probably twenty-one and I'm seventeen. What's more is that, she's bisexual.

It suddenly struck me that I have a thing for girls. I didn't know when it started and then suddenly Nadine's dare struck me too. So I gave it a thought, and befriended Megan.

• Back to Reality •

They all looked at me like I was some sort of an alien or something. I looked at Nadine.

Nadine: Well shit, I won't judge.

I know her, she's super straight forward when it comes to this. But I guess I believe her. I looked at the others.

Bella: What? Were not your real friends?

Amelia: Fine. I'm... I'm a bisexual.

Nadine: Since when?

Amelia: I don't know.

Nadine: Alright.

Bella: We don't judge really. We accept you no matter what you are.

Ryleigh: She's right.

Everyone accepted me and I'm so happy. The feeling of being accepted is just... Priceless.

Nadine: I'm glad you admit that to us.

Amelia: I was hesitant at first.

Nadine: But still you told it to us.

Amelia: I'm glad too.