♡ Introduction ♡

Nadine's Point of View

• School •

It was already March, school is about to end and were excited to leave already. But were stuck in signing the clearance. Every student needs to complete this or else, you won't get your card. So since all the lessons, the shit, and any other activities are already finished, we have nothing to do.

I'm with my squad, we call oursleves Poop Family. Ehh, the name was really random but we started calling it anyway. Were eight in this group. Yeah. The more the merrier, am I right?

Anyway, we were minding our own businesses. Like me, downloading an app called Shall we date? Niflheim+. I was bored so I found this app and started playing it. Suddenly, I was disturbed by Amelia.

Amelia is my best friend since grade one. We've been classmates for five years. Grade three, six, seven, eight and nine we weren't classmates but we still our friendship when we were in grade one. And here we are, reunited again.

Amelia: WHAT'S THAT?!

Nadine: An app called Shall we date.

Amelia: Eh? Ohhh! Who's Jean?

Nadine: MY CRUSH!!!

Amelia: I better download that game right now!

She downloaded the app for herself. Eh, maybe she's bored like me. You're asking us about our clearance? We already finished it.

So let's have a time skip here.

~Time Skip: A few days~

The game was a downhill for the both of us. I was stuck in a love challenge, while Amelia doesn't know what to do. So we eventually quit the game but I never deleted the app.

Bella: LET'S HAVE CONFESSION PLEASE.

That's Bella, one of the members of Poop Family. She's basically the second richest here in our group and we call her Momma.

Katy: What for?

That's Katy, she's also a member of our group. She's the smallest one in our group, and the one who curses a lot. We just call her by her surname since her first name is too common and a lot of our classmates has the name of Katy.

Ryleigh: Okay let's go.

That's Ryleigh. She's the tallest one in our group and the one who wears glasses. She styles our hair like braid it or stuff like that. And we call her Granny.

Alyssa: KATY WHERE'S MY COMB?!

That's Alyssa. She's the singer in our group and pianist. She's also like Katy, they curse a lot. And they are both loud. We call her by her surname too.

Keyla: Again?

That's Keyla. She's the most rich person in our group. No kidding seriously. She's the boyish one in our group and super nice. You'll notice right away if something is wrong with her if she's not talking to anyone. We call her by her first name.

Jasmine: YAY!

She's Jasmine, the religious one in our group and second smallest. She's very shy but she's nice. We've known each other since grade three. Yes, she's like my best friend since me and Amelia aren't classmates that year.

Amelia: Form a circle!!!

And that's Amelia. You probably know her by now. Umm... She wears glasses also, and by far the most funniest one in our group. We basically laugh at everything. Seriously, like were inside the library and suddenly we're just like bursting out laughing.

Nadine: Yeaaaah alright.

That's me. You probably know me by now too. I'm the third smallest in our group. And the one who keeps a lot of stationary papers, glitter pens and other kinds of papers and pen. Don't ask why.

Bella: I want a mascarra.

Ryleigh: I bought contact lenses.

Jasmine: I'm hungry.

Keyla: I hate someone.

Alyssa: I want to sing but I'm shy.

Nadine: I ate the a piece of chip that's been on the ground.

Everyone suddenly looked at me with a disgusted look.

Nadine: What? I do it when nobody's around.

Ryleigh: Fair enough.

I looked at Amelia for a response. But she didn't said a word.

Nadine: Well?

Amelia: Umm... Will you all still accept me if...

Bella: If?

Amelia: If...

Nadine: (Oh for crying out loud...) If?

Amelia: If I said I'm not straight...