Blended Fates

Blended Fates

'A fairytale with no magic.'

They say such a thing does not exist. After all, wasn't Aurora cursed by the evil fairy, didn't Cinderella have a fairy godmother and wasn't Snow White said to be the most beautiful of all by the magical mirror? So how can it even be possible for fairytales to exist without magic? And yet, I say they do.

Starring Cinderella from Cinderella, Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves and Aurora from The Sleeping Beauty, 'Blended Fates' is one such fairytale that is a tale and has a fairy. One such fairytale that will hold you captive, seize your heart and make you fall in love with it. Without even using magic!

Three (beautiful) princesses. One (not-so-charming) prince. Who will win?

____________

Blended Fates is my first try at a retelling so I hope you take a look at it that way. It is a mixed up tale of three retellings so far -- Cinderella, Snow White and The Sleeping Beauty. There are very slim chances of any more story being added. But if it is, I shall inform you of the same.

I hope you give the book a shot and vote on the chapters that you like and comment on your views.

____________

The first chapter of the book shall be uploaded on the First of January, 2017. I shall post the next update exactly 7 days later, i.e., the Eighth of January. However, if the demand of the book increases or that people begin liking it, I shall reduce the number of days between the updates gradually.

For example, the next update will be 6 days later. And after that 5 days and so on. Perhaps, who knows, maybe I shall begin posting every day, too. But only if my readers like the story and support me on it. And I can only know that through your comments and votes.

So anyway, thanks for listening and let's hope all goes well in the first update.

____________

I am not really a fan of giving pictures of scenes along with the novels because I personally believe that you can imagine so much more than the pictures. But wherever I find necessary and can, I will give images.

_____________

If you are a part of a book club, then please remember that this part is NOT a chapter and neither is this a prologue so it will NOT be counted.