All My Exes Live in Georgia

I leaned my back against the wall as I watched Jake talk to some of the other cops. Gosh, he looked hot in that uniform. I giggled at that thought and covered my mouth with my hand. I'd been waiting on him to finish up at the station so we could go on our date.

"Drooling over your new beau again?" a voice said in my ear.

I jumped in surprise and whipped around. Leo Greene AKA my ex-boyfriend smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

"What do you want, Leo?" I asked gruffly, crossing my arms.

Leo tsk-ed and shook his head at me.

"Is that anyway to talk to your boyfriend?" he asked, leaning closer to me.

I raised my eyebrows and put my hand on his chest, pushing him away.

"Ex-boyfriend, remember? And actually, I can talk to you anyway I please," I replied angrily.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jake tense up as he watched the exchange between Leo and I. Leo just shrugged at me.

"Well... I don't remember you saying that when I'd kiss you," he said smugly.

I looked up into his ice-blue eyes and glared at him. Slowly, he leaned closer to me, his lips mere inches from mine.

"Would you like to remember how that felt?" he flirted.

Suddenly, Leo was knocked to the floor, his arms flailing at his sides. I laughed out loud as Leo looked up at his assailant, completely dumbfounded. Jake towered over him, his eyebrows furrowed in anger. He pointed a finger at Leo.

"If you ever touch her again, I will hunt you down, Greene, and so help me, you will never write again." he said to him, his jaw clenched.

I smiled up at Jake and come over to stand beside him. Leo wiped a drop of blood from his lip and picked himself up off the floor.

"Fine. She's not worth it anyway." Leo sneered before walking away down the hall.

Jake shook his head and turned to me.

"Are you alright? He didn't hurt you, did he?" he asked, checking me over.

I laughed at his over-protective behavior and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No. Although he did make me painfully uncomfortable and disgusted." I said, receiving a chuckle from Jake.

He slipped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I played with the hair at the base of his neck, smiling. His expression turned serious and he bit his lip.

"You know I love you, right? So, so much..." he said softly as he leaned his forehead against mine.

I grinned and nodded.

"I know, Jakey. I love you, too." I said, leaning in to place my lips on his.

The kiss was full of passion. Our lips moved in sync and I could feel how much he loved me. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as his plump lips moved over mine. When he finally broke away, I pouted at him, wanting the kiss to be longer. Jake laughed making me laugh as well.

"So...you ready for that date now?" he grinned.

Note: Okay, guys, so if any of you liked the fact that Leo was in this one then I have a 2-part one shot written about him - https://www.wattpad.com/story/73220766-calls-in-the-dark-leo-greene-one-shot Just if you're interested though :) 

Also for those Chris-lovers out there. Well that's all of us, isn't it? hahahaha XD I wrote this Kai Parker from TVD one shothttps://www.wattpad.com/story/73104019-give-you-what-you-like-kai-parker-one-shot 

Anyway, since their won't be any Containment till June 14th, I will be posting some more one shots next week so none of us will go through Jake withdrawal....good grief, I can feel it starting lol XD