Chapter 2

I screamed through my tears as knowing Jason is infront of me this very moment. He hushed me, but I still cried. "Babygirl, please don't cry. I love you" Jason said to me, kneeling down infront of me. "I don't know of I -" Chris and Seth burst into my room interupting me. "Get away from her!" Seth yelled at Jason who had his hand on my cheek. "The cops know you got out. They're looking for you" Chris said to Jason. Like if Jason was scared, he kissed me fast and ran out of the house. I heard his car start and drive down the road. Seth came to me, hugging me. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" "Yes and No" I replied back to Seth, who had protection in his eyes.

I hugged him, "I love you" "I love you too" he said as a tear rolled down my cheek and he wiped it away. I felt Chris beside me, ready for a hug. I hugged him. I pulled away, looking into his brown eyes. I got up. I looked down at myself realizing that I'm still in my PJ's. I got flashbacksof Jason doing his crimes. I sighed to myself while I turned on the tv. "Jason McCann, got out of jail early this morning. The police are still looking for him. If you see him or hear he's around, call the station" the news reporter said to all the peoplewatching it. I gulped knowing that he was just here.

"We'll be safe here Clair" Jason said to me. I saw Alex come over. "Aye Jay, who's thid?" Alex said to Jason."This is Clair, my girlfriend" Jason said to his brother. I watched Alex whisper to Jason.

I got interupted bt a text on my phone. I picked up my phone and read it. "Luvie, did you hear, Jason got out!" I sent my best friend, Emily a text back. ""um..yea. He was just over. Chris chased him away" "LOL" she wrote back. I fell asleep after that text